Chilton Labs - UK Domestic & International

Idk if OP is even here or reads or replies in this forum. Don’t have time to go through reading messages. Tried to reach out via email to no avail.

Will you consider providing enclomiphene in future OP? Specifically ENclomiphene, not clomid. There’s huge demand for this. It’s very under traded and since Cafe sadly recently departed there’s basically no where else doing it. Huge market gap for something popular that I constantly get flooded asking “where’s your source”.

Hope you see this. And consider. @ChiltonLabs

Thanks

Last edited:
No response to emails at all in a week. A mate of mine emailed, also no response, and another 5 in this thread saying the same. Not checking meso either. Domestic competitors replied to emails within 2 hrs today.

Chilton is, or was, GTG. I had some of his test sent to jano privately which came back perfectly dosed. Easy to order. Comes across as a good guy.

The name is being thrown about by the reddit virgins all of a sudden, so I imagine he's probably inundated with 19 year old broccoli head, chain-and-white vest wearing wankers calling each other 'bruv' ordering their first cycles to improve on their 40kg bench PB.

I can't commit to sending hundreds of £ (which I planned to on the HGH he said was being put out days ago but hasn't) to a source that won't respond to emails or even say 'sorry, really busy' on here though and wouldn't advise anyone else to.. If it doesnt turn up or theres an issue it'll never get resolved. Shame. Hope he sorts it out.

I ordered last week and it all arrived promptly.

Took my first pin today and happy to say my experience has been great so far.

I plan to order again in the near future when I plan to ramp up my dosages.

No response to emails at all in a week. A mate of mine emailed, also no response, and another 5 in this thread saying the same. Not checking meso either. Domestic competitors replied to emails within 2 hrs today.

Chilton is, or was, GTG. I had some of his test sent to jano privately which came back perfectly dosed. Easy to order. Comes across as a good guy.

The name is being thrown about by the reddit virgins all of a sudden, so I imagine he's probably inundated with 19 year old broccoli head, chain-and-white vest wearing wankers calling each other 'bruv' ordering their first cycles to improve on their 40kg bench PB.

I can't commit to sending hundreds of £ (which I planned to on the HGH he said was being put out days ago but hasn't) to a source that won't respond to emails or even say 'sorry, really busy' on here though and wouldn't advise anyone else to.. If it doesnt turn up or theres an issue it'll never get resolved. Shame. Hope he sorts it out.
Gear and shipping has been perfect on every order. But one order I had a small mixup on their end and they never replied to my email about it. I didn't even bother to resend. It was one order of multiple that had a small mixup with a product so its not the end of the world and it happens. I had use for the alternative one anyway

Still I agree that the communication could be better but other than that my favorite source

My number one priority is to get orders out and try to keep all items in stock.

This means that I can't reply to some of the emails which usually consist of "can you get x in stock" or "when will x be available"

Every single order has been getting sent out within 24-48 hours this past 4ish weeks. UK orders have been usually arriving the next day. EU orders are in the customer's hand within 5-14 days of payment.
If there were any delivery issues then this thread and other forums would be flooded with complaints.

I offer a decent range of lab tested products which are near enough the label claim for an extremely competitive price, probably one of the cheapest in the UK. This means that the limited amount of time I have in a day goes towards dealing with paying customers and any emails that do not relate to an order go unanswered.

can't commit to sending hundreds of £
I didn't ask you to

Last edited:
Gear and shipping has been perfect on every order. But one order I had a small mixup on their end and they never replied to my email about it. I didn't even bother to resend. It was one order of multiple that had a small mixup with a product so its not the end of the world and it happens. I had use for the alternative one anyway

Still I agree that the communication could be better but other than that my favorite source
Hi, Please forward me your order number via private message here or send another email and I'll take care of it.

It's rare that an item is missing or wrong item is sent but it has happened and I have resolved the issue with the customer promptly.
Again if issues like this went unresolved then there would be a number of complaints on this or other forums.

Sorry for the mistake.

I didn't ask you to
A fair response until this immature little dig at the bottom. No need for the attitude. You're ignoring long term repeat customers with no explanation and throwing 'well I didnt ask you to buy from me' at them is piss poor.

Last edited:
Hi, Please forward me your order number via private message here or send another email and I'll take care of it.

It's rare that an item is missing or wrong item is sent but it has happened and I have resolved the issue with the customer promptly.
Again if issues like this went unresolved then there would be a number of complaints on this or other forums.

Sorry for the mistake.
I can resend this, sure. But honestly to me this is fine and I got something else which I used so no harm done in the end. I ordered what was missing on my next order and we are good. It happens in any business. Props on always fast shipping!

I want to also note that Chiltons gear has none or minimal pip compared to any other UGL I have been using. Even big shots of primo leave me with minimal to none PIP.

A fair response until this immature little dig at the bottom. No need for the attitude. You're ignoring long term repeat customers with no explanation and throwing 'well I didnt ask you to buy from me' at them is piss poor.

It’s obvious it’s no longer Jeri as he wouldn’t speak to customers this way and would respond to emails regarding payment methods.

Ima be real, communication has always been a bit slow compared to other sources. But I’ve ordered 2 times and everything came trough as ordered.

It’s obvious it’s no longer Jeri as he wouldn’t speak to customers this way and would respond to emails regarding payment methods.
or, wild idea, he's now grown bored of having to answer 100's of dumbfuck emails per week.

look back in this thread, there's literally accusations of fake testing, then you've got a someone who's given the wrong address and taking him to trading standards. he is guaranteed to get multiple scam attempts per week with faked tests trying to get credit.

i'm not sure people realise the level of utter stupidity sources have to deal with and the fact half these people don't just get blocked and blacklisted is beyond me.

Those messages don't require a response as the information is available on the FAQ page of the website.

Code:
https://chiltonlabs.ws/faq/

I will continue getting orders sent out on time, maintain stock levels, add new products as time permits and resolve any order/delivery issues promptly.

If someone is not happy with my service then I can recommend Chiron & Southern Ghost, both excellent UK sources.

Back