Chilton Labs - UK Domestic & International

I’ve placed 7 orders now with Chilton. Always delivered with no hassle. I haven’t once sent him and email or even contacted him regarding anything. Can’t fault his service.

Be sure to come back and leave a small review once the order arrives please
yes, i must say its not as slow as i read here. my bank transfer got to you guys today and you're already sending the package within 24-48 hours. Also idk if im allowed to send picture of it when it arrives because i've ordered with stealth?

My number one priority is to get orders out and try to keep all items in stock.

This means that I can't reply to some of the emails which usually consist of "can you get x in stock" or "when will x be available"

Every single order has been getting sent out within 24-48 hours this past 4ish weeks. UK orders have been usually arriving the next day. EU orders are in the customer's hand within 5-14 days of payment.
If there were any delivery issues then this thread and other forums would be flooded with complaints.

I offer a decent range of lab tested products which are near enough the label claim for an extremely competitive price, probably one of the cheapest in the UK. This means that the limited amount of time I have in a day goes towards dealing with paying customers and any emails that do not relate to an order go unanswered.

I didn't ask you to
Sooo going back to my question I politely typed out.

You aren’t going to ever do enclomiphene?

Ok. Thanks. Will keep searching

Hey man. Bit of a weird one but my mum is trying not get ahold of some Botox. So if ever you’re considering doing Botox, there is some demand for it.

Recieved my order from Jeri within 2 days. In UK. Great comms and replied to my email questions a few times. Will be ordering again next week. Thanks for the haribos too.

Back