Chilton Labs - UK Domestic & International

Thinking of trying Chilton, been using regen for years but recently keep finding small hairs in my vials. Is there any way to tell visually if MCT or GSO is used. I think Regen uses GSO. I've tried titan labs in the past and it was MCT and the pip from 1ml of test e knocked me out for a week. To add I find 0 pip with Regen and the blood work is usually bang on just a shame about the recent contamination.
Each product tells you which carrier oil is used on the website.

Thinking of trying Chilton, been using regen for years but recently keep finding small hairs in my vials. Is there any way to tell visually if MCT or GSO is used. I think Regen uses GSO. I've tried titan labs in the past and it was MCT and the pip from 1ml of test e knocked me out for a week. To add I find 0 pip with Regen and the blood work is usually bang on just a shame about the recent contamination.
It might not have been the carrier oil that was the problem, but instead the Test E.

Up until quite recently there were a good few reports of very pippy Test E raws across the board.

It might not have been the carrier oil that was the problem, but instead the Test E.

Up until quite recently there were a good few reports of very pippy Test E raws across the board.
Thanks, anyone here currently using Chilton at the moment and how has your experience been?

Thanks, anyone here currently using Chilton at the moment and how has your experience been?
My experience is excellent. I've always been satisfied; I've placed over 10 orders. Always received everything without errors, and the products are valid without any issues. Shipping, being in Italy, takes a bit of time—around 2 weeks, maybe a bit more. But for this quality, it's worth the wait. In my opinion, the best in terms of quality and price.

Chilton, noticed the Primo has just gone up, no issues, just wondering in the future if you have any intentions of doing any incentives on something like free P&P over £100-150+ etc?

which version of Dunning is this then? they were decent about 2018 but then changed hands about 3 times since then.
My bad mate, I've not used them for a few years but seem to recall (possibly incorrectly) that they were still good to go. I missed the memo on them changing hands. I’m guessing that leaves Chilton and Chiron for the UK.

@ChiltonLabs can you answer our concerns about your testing? Or will you continue to ignore?

Chilton’s been ignoring @dasistmane for 11 days now

Any reason for the lack of testing @ChiltonLabs ?

I'm running your NPP right now that I received from you about 6 weeks ago. Is there a lab report for this batch? I just assumed it was dosed at what you had on the old .com website which I now see is a report from the end of 2022.

Chilton has been ignoring both eMails & Meso.

I appreciate he'll be busy like most of the fraternity, however, it's very poor business etiquette.

The silence is deafening!

Any reason for the lack of testing @ChiltonLabs ?

I'm running your NPP right now that I received from you about 6 weeks ago. Is there a lab report for this batch? I just assumed it was dosed at what you had on the old .com website which I now see is a report from the end of 2022.

Code:
https://janoshik.com/tests/25877-AAS_oil_1_6X7XN644ZC7H

It wasn't tested again.
New batch test report received today and added to the website along with a few others. Still waiting on updated reports for some tablets

Code:
https://chiltonlabs.ws/lab-test-reports/

Last edited:
New reports added to the website, HGH, Semaglutide and Tirzepatide will be available from Friday (all 3 already tested & report on website)

Code:
https://chiltonlabs.ws/lab-test-reports/

indian pharma range expanding

EU shipping has been extremely smooth the past few weeks including Denmark, Finland! (minus canary islands).
All EU orders are sent with original labels/packaging including all pharma items.

Back