Chilton Labs - UK Domestic & International

Forgot to leave a review a month or so ago when I made my third (I think?) Order with Chilton. Service top notch as always. Cheers.

Have made ~8 orders by now. Products, service and shipping times are mostly consistent. Definitely my go-to for EU domestic right now :)

Payment done 5 hours ago via instant bank transfer but not confirmation yet. Why? I’m asking that because the last orders I had the confirmation mail sended after 30 minutes.
Patience bud, it can take longer when work is busy or maybe just personal stuff. No need to stress for the first few days.

I thought your first post was being sarcastic of others !!!! Your really serious arnt you? Hope he sends money back and bans you from buying in the future you inpatient c@@t
What the fuck you want? I’m not talking with you, so shut up and think your things.

What the fuck you want? I’m not talking with you, so shut up and think your things.
Your talking to the board not anyone in particular , anyone can reply to your paranoia. Snowflake. What you ordered 2 vials of test , please add on 10 tubs on adex for your high e2 and stop annoying the source

• Haha
Reactions: GMC
Your talking to the board not anyone in particular , anyone can reply to your paranoia. Snowflake. What you ordered 2 vials of test , please add on 10 tubs on adex for your high e2 and stop annoying the source
Keyboard lion, now shut up.

If that annoys a source, that’s the source’s problem, not members. If a source doesn’t want to deal with this kinda hassle on a public forum, then they should go private or simply not advertise here in the first place.

Keep in mind that it’s the free exposure they’ve had on Meso that enabled Chilton to get off the ground as a lab & be very successful on the UK scene, so Chilton can’t really bitch about it. I mean, Chilton isn’t even contributing to the running of the board by paying sponsorship.

TLDR - the forum is for the benefit of members, not sources!

Last edited:
That said …. Mate, have a bit of patience.
If that annoys a source, that’s the source’s problem, not members. If a source doesn’t want to deal with this kinda hassle on a public forum, then they should go private or simply not advertise here in the first place.

Keep in mind that it’s the free exposure on Meso they’ve had on Meso that enabled Chilton to get off the ground as a lab & be very successful on the UK scene, so Chilton can’t really bitch about it. I mean, Chilton isn’t even contributing to the running of the board by paying sponsorship.

TLDR - the forum is for the benefit of members, not sources!
thanks mate, but I’m think I’m not annoying, just asking if there is any problem/delay, lil bit different. Btw I will wait, no problem. It’s not my first order with Chilton, so I know that is a correct source.

Hey guys, my friend in the UK does love this shit. Top Shipping, top quality, top price.

So does anyone experienced shipping to Germany? I mean this pricess are insane cheap, even with extra shipping.
have anyone tried to ship to GER? Any issues with customs?

Does anyone have a decent UK source of primo?
Two points mate -

1: no one is going to spoon feed you an answer to this - it’s not how Meso works.

2: this thread is really just for discussing Chilton products & services.

Take some time to read around the forum & learn how the forum works, what’s what & how things are done. That’s the best advice I can give you as a newbie to Meso.

Hey guys, my friend in the UK does love this shit. Top Shipping, top quality, top price.

So does anyone experienced shipping to Germany? I mean this pricess are insane cheap, even with extra shipping.
have anyone tried to ship to GER? Any issues with customs?
I live in a country that most vendors don't even ship to. Used Jeri multiple times, never had any issues. Fast shipping and quality stuff too!

Back