Chilton Labs - UK Domestic & International

Nah I had the same issue, waiting for a message on how to identify em
Not sure how it's an "issue". The no labels thing was made clear prior to accepting your payment. I will email you the identification information later today.
Hopefully we can get some feedback please regarding the shipping process to a country where most sources don't ship to.

Must admit Chilton postage has slowed to f**k had a mate pay for special delivery what a waist of money took 6 days to arrive lol!
100% my fault as I didn't expect this many orders on reopening 11 days ago combined with some teething issues around the new ordering system which were resolved.

I am very close to catching up, only 1 day behind. Normal service will resume next week. Sorry :(
Your friend can send over an email and I will refund him the postage cost.

Site down for anyone else?
The old one no longer works efficientlyR.

Replaced with the new one: Chilton Labs – Lab tested gear at affordable prices

Both sites should work fine
Code:
www.chiltonlabs.com

www.chiltonlabs.ws

order arrived exactly 12 days after payment, first injection of deca and npp 10 hours ago, the product is aspirated very quickly and at the moment the PIP is zero, everything perfect, the only criticisms I can make are 2, and Chilton will decide whether to make good use of them or throw them away

1) the first part of the shipment was very anxious, because for 7 days the tracking wasn't updating and I was worried it might be stopped at customs, before reaching DHL the shipment goes through another courier, if it Is possible it would be nice to receive the tracking even of the first courier, this would help to better monitor their package and would reassure the customer.

2) the idea of not applying labels on the products and only putting an identification number is nice, but at this point wouldn't it be better to insert number recognition on the site to make it easier for the customer?

example:
1) testosterone enanthate 300mg/ml
2) deca 300mg/ml
3) ETCC..ETCC..

everything else seems perfect, thanks and sorry for my bad English

the idea of not applying labels on the products and only putting an identification number is nice, but at this point wouldn't it be better to insert number recognition on the site to make it easier for the customer?

example:
1) testosterone enanthate 300mg/ml
2) deca 300mg/ml
3) ETCC..ETCC..
That would be really good if that could be done

Hi Chilton,

Are you still taking orders through email for your UK clients. Sent an email last week to the usual email address no response.

Do I have to use the new website to order?

Please clear this confusion for me

Thanks,
Randy

Hi Chilton,

Are you still taking orders through email for your UK clients. Sent an email last week to the usual email address no response.

Do I have to use the new website to order?

Please clear this confusion for me

Thanks,
Randy
Sorry please ignore this was being retarded have to use the new E commerce site it seems. Thanks for the help guys

Package arrived well packaged with no damage, surprised that it wasn't seized because I live in Finland and there are really strict customs here.

I'll update on pip n other stuff later on but it seems to be legit so far.

Only complaint is that it would be nice to be emailed a list that'd help you identify what is what before the package arrives.

Good stuff though, thanks! @ChiltonLabs

Attachments

• 20231130_160858.jpg
    20231130_160858.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 205
Landed.
Took around 7 days.
Was stupidly happy about the Haribo Gumms :D
Small Critique
I order 4 orals, 3 different ones.
I have numbers on them - it would be nice to be emailed a list that'd help you identify what is what before the package arrives.

Last edited:
Bit the bullet and have started the dbol and tren e, alongside the test e and primo e, already seeing the fullness from the dbol a few days in, looks to be a good Kickstarter, be running from now till early march, I'm expecting some good results.

Excellent shipping once again :)

However I received a package with different oils ordered, they all have same labels and identical numbers on the labels and oil is same color so there is no way to identify which is which. Just checking if anyone else has had same problem. Other than that, once again great service.

Can anyone explain me how it works? If I place an order on the site, then when the package arrive to me the stuff will be with no label? Where to identify?

Qualcuno può spiegarmi come funziona? Se effettuo un ordine sul sito, quando mi arriverà il pacco la merce sarà senza etichetta? Dove identificarsi?
wen you receive it you can ask him with an e mail...i hope he ll change this method...it would be enough to put a list on the site with the product numbers in my opinion

wen you receive it you can ask him with an e mail...i hope he ll change this method...it would be enough to put a list on the site with the product numbers in my opinio
Which email should I use to identify the product?

Last edited:
The site says that orders paid before 1.00 pm on december 21st will be processed, those after will be processed from December 28th.
Yesterday i placed and paid for an order, and since i received the payment receiving email before 1.00 pm, I email to jeri@chilton.com to know if my package will be shipped today, but no response.

The site says that orders paid before 1.00 pm on december 21st will be processed, those after will be processed from December 28th.
Yesterday i placed and paid for an order, and since i received the payment receiving email before 1.00 pm, I email to jeri@chilton.com to know if my package will be shipped today, but no response.
What’s the issue here? Is it the fact Jeri has not replied to you immediately. Jesus man give him a chance. He is not Amazon!

Sponsors

Back