Chilton Labs - UK Domestic & International

this was always going to happen. as long as complete fuck tards don't keep making bother, then hopefully the minimum order stays low.

I'd rather have a higher min order (ie $200 for example) but lower prices. Having a low min order like Chilton has is a terrible idea, it puts him in a lot of danger by having tons of really small orders instead of a few larger orders. Less orders to fill / fewer trips to the post office by having for ex. a $200 min order would be a very smart move for Chilton and would keep his operation much safer. If I was a source, I'd have a $200 minimum order. Fuck the small orders, if I was a source I would not waste my time on those small orders.

dumbbellpress says : I'd rather have a higher min order (ie $200 for example) but lower prices. Having a low min order like Chilton has is a terrible idea, it puts him in a lot of danger by having tons of really small orders instead of a few larger orders. Less orders to fill / fewer trips to the post office by having for ex. a $200 min order would be a very smart move for Chilton and would keep his operation much safer. If I was a source, I'd have a $200 minimum order. Fuck the small orders, if I was a source I would not waste my time on those small orders.

FYI why do you want to keep the order minimimum so low ? Why is that important to you ?

And aviel1976 there was about a 15% increase on every item in the last 24 hrs. Oh well, he still seems like a very solid source and I am gonna use him.

Last edited:
FYI why do you want to keep the order minimimum so low ? Why is that important to you ?
Sometimes you just need a few extra bits here & there, especially if for whatever reason you need products from different sources…if you have stuff you like from other suppliers, or somebody is out of something then dropping 200+ on each isn’t always ideal.

I understand, kind of GMC, but by having the extremely low $50 Min that Chilton has...or like even if he increased the order min to $100, I still think that having a low minimum order is a bad idea because the more trips to the Post Office and the more packages a source has to mail out, that just puts the source in greater danger. If I was a source, again I would have a $200 min order which to me is very fair...... I have ordered from quite a few sources in the past that had much higher min orders than $200.

I really wish Chilton had 20cc jugs of oils, or even 50cc jugs would be absolutely cool as well. DPharm, a very popular source here on Meso from 2003 - 2005 had 20 cc vials exclusively if I am not mistaken,...he did not even sell 10 cc vials. Several sources I purchased from in the past also had 50 cc vials ....those 50 cc vials of Test Enan 250 from both Gold Star Labs and Lucky Labs ...oh my God those were great !! Millard probably remembers Gold Star Labs, Lucky Labs and DPharm.

I am sad to see Chilton's $19 bottles of Test go up to $22. I was gonna buy a ton of them at that $19 price.

Last edited:
I understand, kind of GMC, but by having the extremely low $50 Min that Chilton has...or like even if he increased the order min to $100, I still think that having a low minimum order is a bad idea because the more trips to the Post Office and the more packages a source has to mail out, that just puts the source in greater danger. If I was a source, again I would have a $200 min order which to me is very fair...... I have ordered from quite a few sources in the past that had much higher min orders than $200.

I really wish Chilton had 20cc jugs of oils, or even 50cc jugs would be absolutely cool as well. DPharm, a very popular source here on Meso from 2003 - 2005 had 20 cc vials exclusively if I am not mistaken,...he did not even sell 10 cc vials. Several sources I purchased from in the past also had 50 cc vials ....those 50 cc vials of Test Enan 250 from both Gold Star Labs and Lucky Labs ...oh my God those were great !! Millard probably remembers Gold Star Labs, Lucky Labs and DPharm.

I am sad to see Chilton's $19 bottles of Test go up to $22. I was gonna buy a ton of them at that $19 price.
Any labs that still do 20ml vials or 50ml vials?

If it was good at 19$ than what stop's you at 22$ ? Think its a minimum 300$ order and blast a way .
If you live in a country with a MF custom you'd understand what is it to risk over 200$ on each order.

Last edited:
Reactions: GMC

And aviel1976 there was about a 15% increase on every item in the last 24 hrs. Oh well, he still seems like a very solid source and I am gonna use him.
i'll be honest, i change my mind on this every week. i can see the benefit to me of having a low minimum order and easy access to bits and pieces and also the benefit to myself and the source for having high minimum order - less idiots wasting his time, less orders to try and rush through.

You get cheap, tested, consistent gear. I’m not a reseller, zero affiliation (anyone can look through my UKM history I’m always impartial) but as long as Chilton are around I’ll use them.

Just commenting tbh to bump this thread so I can find it a bit easier.

Only has a few smal orders from the source however, I have no reason to complain whatsoever.

Always been bang on in terms of product, Combs, reliability and delivery.

Back