Chilton Labs - UK Domestic & International

Why would you talk about this?
I don’t get it either. They’re sweets that are readily available in the vast majority of supermarkets, newsagents, petrol stations etc. It’s akin to getting excited when a restaurant gives you a couple of mints alongside your bill.

N’owt so queer as folk.

Yet you both are here replying to this. Says more about you than a thankyou about said common sweets. Like you said nowt so queer as folk.

I don’t get it either. They’re sweets that are readily available in the vast majority of supermarkets, newsagents, petrol stations etc. It’s akin to getting excited when a restaurant gives you a couple of mints alongside your bill.

N’owt so queer as folk.
Sour Patch Kids are where its at Bro!!!

Have been running the Mast E at 200mg a week for 2 weeks - looking and feeling good so far.

Waiting on Anavar & Proviron to chuck in - will get my bloods pulled in a few weeks time.

Im in US placed 2 orders and received both within a week of sending funds. That's great service thx brother. BTW just tried website and no response?

Received my first order from Chilton. 450 tabs with international shipping….packaged well and not a single chip or flake off of one tab! Hard pressed, split even without any crumbling, Well done man! I’ll be back soon for another order.

Back