Chilton Labs - UK Domestic & International

Just my luck. Went to order yesterday, thought il go to the gym first, came back to order and saw the announcement. Speedy recovery bro.

04 April 16:00 BST Update

All orders paid up to this point have been shipped.

UK orders should be landing Friday/Saturday/Sunday.

EU orders shipped via DHL should see a tracking update on 10th April.

Any other international orders should see a tracking update by 8th April at the latest.

If there are any issues/concerns with you orders then please get in touch via the email below and I will get it sorted ASAP.

Code:
orders@chiltonlabs.ws

Store will be back open from April 24th for new orders.

Code:
www.chiltonlabs.ws

Reactions: GMC
Sorry to hear you’re not in the best of health, man.

Get well soon. I want to give you more of my money.
Hope all is well lad! Speedy recovery
Best of luck with the procedure. Get well soon.
Just my luck. Went to order yesterday, thought il go to the gym first, came back to order and saw the announcement. Speedy recovery bro.

Thanks for the kind words. I will be back very soon!

I order something last week and get it in 4 days so not bad
Would love a review of the products further down the line if possible please :)

Guys who run primo, are you finding you can lower your AI dose or even get away with no AI alongside test?

Will do bloods 4-6 weeks in to confirm my levels but interested in how others got on with the “ AI effect “ of primo

Guys who run primo, are you finding you can lower your AI dose or even get away with no AI alongside test?

Will do bloods 4-6 weeks in to confirm my levels but interested in how others got on with the “ AI effect “ of primo
It's dose dependent for me, as in the more I take the more it happens. 100mg/week doesn't do much of note, 1000mg/week and I may as well be taking letrozole. Adding more test in at those doses doesn't really do much for e2 but HCG does.

It's dose dependent for me, as in the more I take the more it happens. 100mg/week doesn't do much of note, 1000mg/week and I may as well be taking letrozole. Adding more test in at those doses doesn't really do much for e2 but HCG does.

Thanks mate. I will run 900mg test and 450mg primo for the next 4-6 weeks and do bloods on that and assess where I’m at.

825 tests + 420 primo. My e2s are at 55pg/ml. Out of range then but I dont have any side.

With 700 test without primo my e2 are around 90pg/ml. Sensitive nipples and moonface

Has anyone ordered bigger package to EU ? I want buy cycle that will cost around 700 pounds so it won’t be 3 vials obviously so will be everything alright even with more items ?

Back