Chilton Labs - UK Domestic & International

You may want to check the "Testing ordered" dates ;)

I sent the samples because there were new batches of Primo E, Anadrol, Tren E and a few more which I cannot remember.
You ordered those tests on 12th Feb.

5th Feb …
Any recent tests? the ones on the website are from almost 11 months ago.

Then I bumped the issue again on 10th Feb …
Lab tests? You’re asking about lab tests when this source includes free sweets with every order????

Fuck’s sake mate, sort your priorities out, eh?

Even had @Wkind not raised this lack of recent testing a full week before you ordered that testing, it wouldn’t change the fact that you hadn’t tested anything in 11 months, nor that you’ve previously passed off multiple batches of an oral as one tested batch, despite the fact that the batches are In different colours.

Look, you’re one of the most popular labs in the UK & have corned the entire UK market on Meso & with the demise of Liska, are now rapidly making inroads into the EU market in Meso. You’re also defending your lack of comms & presence on Meso due to your heavy workload, which just goes to show popular you are as a lab & source.

So my point here is that you have no real excuse for not posting lab test results (either here or on Meso) on a very regular basis, just like Liska used to do.

TLDR - don’t be tight-fisted mate, get testing.

I am very close to being out of EQ. Next batch will be higher dosed and will be tested.

Anyone is welcome to test the current products I offer and cross check against my own posted results.

On another note has anyone had issues with the grey rubber stoppers? I had one complaint last year and one again this week regarding stopper degrading from a 21g needle.
I am waiting to hear back from a supplier regarding possibly getting a regular supply of sterile vials / silicone stoppers. Apparently they are much better quality than the current ones I use so that may solve the issue.

Well, I will say the communication issue has improved for me and others. And your orders go out very quick, your stuff is good and tests well, so, I'll fall on my sword and say Chilton now has no negatives...

I've had no issue with the vials but then again I don't draw thin MCT oil with 21g shark-killer harpoon. 23g has caused no issue with mine and i've got 12+ of your vials.

Cheers.

Hi @ChiltonLabs

Tried to contact you about my first order i made. The payment was received (got an invoice) more than 48 hours ago and still haven't heard any updaye since then. Also sent an email but haven't gotten any response.

Is it usual ?

Which orals? I asked about anadrol and they are sticking with 25mg for the foreseeable.
Is the issue warranted? If you want 50mg of Anadrol, take two. They’re not prohibitively expensive. I’m sure 99.9% of the community would rather he expanded the product line rather than him spending resources on small details like this?

Is the issue warranted? If you want 50mg of Anadrol, take two. They’re not prohibitively expensive. I’m sure 99.9% of the community would rather he expanded the product line rather than him spending resources on small details like this?
I know how to add up mate. I just answered papas question about which orals I've enquired about which he didn't put in his question so trying to help him and you jump in with your 20p.

Well it is what it is atm. The ones I've enquired about are staying at 25mg for now. That's it. If you want to know more then chuck him an email and he will answer. He answered mine within 48 hours. Have a good day mate.

Dbol/ var / winny I go from 50 to 100 depending on cycle I do.
Well it is what it is atm. The ones I've enquired about are staying at 25mg for now. That's it. If you want to know more then chuck him an email and he will answer. He answered mine within 48 hours. Have a good day mate.
Thanks guys , I know i can just take 3 (they're underdosed from the jano reports) to obtain a 50 ish.
They are cheap for sure for the dosage, so to be on safe side I need to buy 3x the quality. It's just not practical and no so competitive.
Buisiness wise it's good to follow the norms.

My most recent bloods - was running Chitons test e at 300mg weekly and dbol at 20mg daily, for the last 4 weeks. Much needed break from cycling and thank fuck I sorted my oestrogen levels..

Attachments

• 57BE822A-0EF0-414C-8DD2-4B70B23B781D.jpeg
    57BE822A-0EF0-414C-8DD2-4B70B23B781D.jpeg
    199 KB · Views: 152
  • 3C667240-ADA6-4928-A5EF-E3E575432D8D.jpeg
    3C667240-ADA6-4928-A5EF-E3E575432D8D.jpeg
    281.4 KB · Views: 146
Back