Chilton Labs - UK Domestic & International

Gotta love the UKM feelz reporters

The admin over there and some of the other seasoned users blatantly push labs they’re affiliated with, I guess anyone who speaks out about it gets banned immediately. Then again, the average IQ on that board seems to be shockingly low...

I knew it wouldn’t be long before they’re calling Chilton bunk, I guess the sales of the other labs advertise on there are suffering. They act similarly with Pharmaqo and a few others labs.

I've wondered the same thing and that's why I came over here from there. All bit clicky clicky with certain brands, labs etc
I've seen complaints about Chiron that the moderators used Chiron, 40 pages long, full topics being deleted and members being band for speaking up, and falling out between members that resulted in people being called nonces and sex cases with absolutely zero evidence, some member promote new labs for free gear, 10 to 15 years ago the information on the site was golden and filled with harm reduction advice as it should be

My order landed 2days ago.
Packaging is discreet with products wrapped securely in
Bubble wrap as to protect products from breaking.
There is only one drawback, they don't really like replying to emails.But this does not affect the shipment.
Overall, it's pretty good experience.
I will order again once the shop open. C1.jpgC2.jpg

Going on over a month trying to contact Jeri due to an order issue and not a peep. Before it being sent he communicated just fine. Very disappointed

Going on over a month trying to contact Jeri due to an order issue and not a peep. Before it being sent he communicated just fine. Very disappointed
I think the guys reputation blew up too fast. He’s supplying half the Uk with roids and I’m pretty sure it’s just him doing it. No team behind him.

I was sent fake test. Pretty disappointed as was using Chilton a few times and everything was good ( when Jeri was here )

Thought I was cruising on 300mg per week from January then upped to 900mg. Got bloods done as I felt absolutely shit. Turns out my test levels were below the lowest number at 8.2nmol . I tried reaching out via emails and got no reply.

So I was sent fake test and used for months until I finally done bloods as I felt terrible.

I was using test from the March 2023 batch.

Not defending this lab or questioning your blood tests, but it's been many years since I've seen an analysis showing a vial of test from an established lab is severely underdosed or complete bunk.

The active ingredient costs a minuscule amount of money. The oil and packaging cost significantly more. It simply makes no sense.

Other compound raws are expensive and there may be a temptation to fake or underdose, but test? It's nonsensical, and unfortunately the guys with blood tests like yours never seem to follow with an analysis of the product.

I was sent fake test. Pretty disappointed as was using Chilton a few times and everything was good ( when Jeri was here )

Thought I was cruising on 300mg per week from January then upped to 900mg. Got bloods done as I felt absolutely shit. Turns out my test levels were below the lowest number at 8.2nmol . I tried reaching out via emails and got no reply.

So I was sent fake test and used for months until I finally done bloods as I felt terrible.

Send it off for testing in an labelled vial with Chilton written on it, and post it's when you have the results, mistakes happen but as others have said test RAWS are stupidly cheap probably the cheapest, only other thing I can think is how he's stopped posting replies is he could be drop shipping goods and the supplier has sent him under dosed gear, ukm has tablets from 4 different labs and they all have been done with the same pill press, I've seen this happen over the years normally before a lab dose a cash grab and run, but this could all just be a huge mistake so take my comments with a pinch of salt please!

Oh and post your blood test results please

Last edited:
I’ve been using Chilton for a while and never had any issues with the gear.
I’ve been cruising the Sustanon at 375mg/w.
Here’s my results

Attachments

• IMG_7478.png
    IMG_7478.png
    796.1 KB · Views: 86
Had my blood tested with medichecks and I was above range (52nmol/l) on 200mg a week. I was also using 700iu HCG a week, but there’s no way the HCG gave me T like that.

Never had an issue with Chilton gear but I'll probably be sending off the latest batch of var for testing. Once I pull my finger out and stop procrastinating.

Post test results for us to see ?

Post test results for us to see ?
Blood test and lab test but untill I see evidence I'm still going to use Chilton, nandrolone decanate and test e and c and primo and var have all been as should be plus the bag of sweets were also legit just disappointed I didn't get any with my last order, so that's my only gripe

Blood test and lab test but untill I see evidence I'm still going to use Chilton, nandrolone decanate and test e and c and primo and var have all been as should be plus the bag of sweets were also legit just disappointed I didn't get any with my last order, so that's my only gripe
Same , I use multiple labs but chilton is always my number 1 domestic source, never had any issues. One random negative post isn’t going to change my opinion

Ester used? Can anyone vouch for this? I think I still have dodgy vials from the fuck up involving test e that was global. Every lab got affected by it.