Chilton Labs - UK Domestic & International

How much were you taking? Proper cycle or TRT?

@Jay228 mentioned "Thought I was cruising on 300mg per week from January then upped to 900mg. Got bloods done as I felt absolutely shit. Turns out my test levels were below the lowest number at 8.2nmol"

His posted blood result numbers are very concerning considering those doses.

Could be many factors at play here.
1, truth or lies on results of blood test
2, why would jeri post post lab results that are under dosed for all to see his mistakes
3, could be another lab owner account on here trying to cast a shadow on Chilton reputation.
4, same thing I say every time why if it's so bad dose wise has not one person sent off a few ml in a clean vile you can buy cheap eBay off for lab testing

I can't disagree with any of your points @BeansOnToast and I should have worded my post better. I wasn't in any way wanting to disparage Jeri's good reputation.

The next logical step for anyone who really wanted to prove a point as you say would be to get that sample of the supposedly bad gear sent away for some legitimate lab testing to back up the claim.

Proof of ordering and receiving the goods in the first place would also help tie loose ends together

I’m gonna be ordering a medichecks test soon. Using a new vial as of today. Will do the test in a month and confirm if the TE is legit
See how 1 or 2 bad reports breed lack of confidence in a source , its like being back on UK muscle site, my bloods are booked for next Monday, lab test is the way forward, remember there's not a single complaint here about the primobolan fella

My results on 300mg/wk chilton test E, 20mg chilton var and 150mg chiltonScreenshot_20240528_193313_Edge.jpg primo.

I also had their sustanon blind tested late last year which was properly dosed. Not to say the other guys bloods arent true, but all my chilton stuff is certainly legit.

Could be many factors at play here.
1, truth or lies on results of blood test
2, why would jeri post post lab results that are under dosed for all to see his mistakes
3, could be another lab owner account on here trying to cast a shadow on Chilton reputation.
4, same thing I say every time why if it's so bad dose wise has not one person sent off a few ml in a clean vile you can buy cheap eBay off for lab testing

That’s why you should always do bloods IMO. I simply posted MY most recent experience. I had emailed Chilton with zero response hence why I posted here for others to give a heads up and do their own bloods.

That’s why you should always do bloods IMO. I simply posted MY most recent experience. I had emailed Chilton with zero response hence why I posted here for others to give a heads up and do their own bloods.

bloods are for your own response only, they have fuck all to do with the dosing of the gear and that is only known via HPLC, aka send to Jano. given the source offers credit for testing, that person now has financial incentive to get it tested by Jano if its actually shit gear and not made up. the usual response "i chucked it cos it was bunk" will likely be made.

bloods are for your own response only, they have fuck all to do with the dosing of the gear and that is only known via HPLC, aka send to Jano. given the source offers credit for testing, that person now has financial incentive to get it tested by Jano if its actually shit gear and not made up. the usual response "i chucked it cos it was bunk" will likely be made.
Both points you made are exactly correct,
Eg, one guy posts bloods on a cruise then jumps up to 900mg and feel like shit come on people that 300mg will still be in part in his system then his result was under 9 really, I've time and time again said send it of for testing to a lab, testing is is mostly cheaper than 1 bottle of primobolan, and to expand further take into account the price of a cycle and correct ancillary needed, the price of lab testing is pocket change in comparison to full cycle price , Hplc lab test Vs paranoia

Both points you made are exactly correct,
Eg, one guy posts bloods on a cruise then jumps up to 900mg and feel like shit come on people that 300mg will still be in part in his system then his result was under 9 really, I've time and time again said send it of for testing to a lab, testing is is mostly cheaper than 1 bottle of primobolan, and to expand further take into account the price of a cycle and correct ancillary needed, the price of lab testing is pocket change in comparison to full cycle price , Hplc lab test Vs paranoia

Not to mention that the store credit that Chilton offers for testing is actually more than the cost of testing. So you come out with a profit.

There's been a fair bit of bashing on UKM recently of this lab. Mods with an agenda, users with an agenda. I'm just gonna assume this post on here is an overspill of that nonsense. Unless an actual HPLC test is posted.

Not to mention that the store credit that Chilton offers for testing is actually more than the cost of testing. So you come out with a profit.

There's been a fair bit of bashing on UKM recently of this lab. Mods with an agenda, users with an agenda. I'm just gonna assume this post on here is an overspill of that nonsense. Unless an actual HPLC test is posted.
Totally correct my friend, agenda is exactly what it is, F UK m

Problem is getting in contact with Chilton he’s filling orders and not responding to anything else. No where for him to be held accountable. He doesn’t check forums and has a large client base. Very easy for him to get away with a lot

Problem is getting in contact with Chilton he’s filling orders and not responding to anything else. No where for him to be held accountable. He doesn’t check forums and has a large client base. Very easy for him to get away with a lot

That's a fair point.

Don't think I'd feel confident ordering from him until he reestablishes communication.

I want to test some of his stuff but am worried he won't even respond to reimburse me with store credit.

Same old merry-go-round. People place an order then want immediate correspondence ref tracking/delivery etc so they send email after email, have you received my money, what pct should I run, what dose should I take, I won't be home so can you leave parcel at No46, haribo instead of fangtastics please, do you have 5 test e in stock as I'm going to order in 3 weeks when it's payday, its been 2 days and no delivery yet, are you going to stock ***** etc etc. Either he answers all these stupid questions and can't get his job done or he answers them then gets slated for slow delivery m

Same old merry-go-round. People place an order then want immediate correspondence ref tracking/delivery etc so they send email after email, have you received my money, what pct should I run, what dose should I take, I won't be home so can you leave parcel at No46, haribo instead of fangtastics please, do you have 5 test e in stock as I'm going to order in 3 weeks when it's payday, its been 2 days and no delivery yet, are you going to stock ***** etc etc. Either he answers all these stupid questions and can't get his job done or he answers them then gets slated for slow delivery m

There is definitely an element of this - there's a specific subreddit for UK 'users' and it suddenly had hundreds of Chilton posts and recommendations, it went downhill after that as most on that sub have an IQ of 10. If you read the thread there are people with delivery issues, not received orders, being ignored when asking for help on it. It's too risky to buy now.

I'm not denying these type of assholes exist and are extremely annoying for all sources. But Chilton should still respond to genuine queries etc.

I'm not denying these type of assholes exist and are extremely annoying for all sources. But Chilton should still respond to genuine queries etc.

lads the blokes got a huge amount of stuff to sort out, I've waited 4 days for a reply and I'm in the UK, I've used labs that only sent payment details then never give any updates at all and I still receive the goods a week later, I'm sure jeri will chime in on the weekend if the poor bugger gets a chance, you went from underdosed gear to not replying to emails. Grow a pair and S T F U. If he cares about the business he will reply

lads the blokes got a huge amount of stuff to sort out, I've waited 4 days for a reply and I'm in the UK, I've used labs that only sent payment details then never give any updates at all and I still receive the goods a week later, I'm sure jeri will chime in on the weekend if the poor bugger gets a chance, you went from underdosed gear to not replying to emails. Grow a pair and S T F U. If he cares about the business he will reply

I never mentioned underdosed gear? I've actually been very supportive of him as a lab. Chill out.