Chilton Labs - UK Domestic & International

Update on this: Just received payment details. It seems like orders made yesterday are being fulfilled before his break to clear backlog
How did you place an order? I can't put products in the cart because it doesn't accept orders until the end of the month

How did you place an order? I can't put products in the cart because it doesn't accept orders until the end of the month
I made an order yesterday morning when his shop opened again. Managed to make one in time before he closed. He’s taken away the option to add to cart while he clears the backlog

If he’s consistently overwhelmed with orders going forwards, he should increase the price of his stuff. I’d rather pay a bit more and actually be able to place orders lol

If he’s consistently overwhelmed with orders going forwards, he should increase the price of his stuff. I’d rather pay a bit more and actually be able to place orders lol
That's probably the plan going forward for all the effort being put in, I think overwhelmed is probably an understatement fella, probably half the UK is using this lab, praying this one doesn't fizzle out like most labs do, so I'm getting what I can while I can, and for the price everything has been exceptional good, I've got zero complaints

That's probably the plan going forward for all the effort being put in, I think overwhelmed is probably an understatement fella, probably half the UK is using this lab, praying this one doesn't fizzle out like most labs do, so I'm getting what I can while I can, and for the price everything has been exceptional good, I've got zero complaints
That’s also a problem. Soon as he was open again I bought as much as could fit through my letter box. Then 12 hours later he’s closed again. I’m contributing to the problem, as are you.

it’s like buying toilet paper in 2020 all over again!

That’s also a problem. Soon as he was open again I bought as much as could fit through my letter box. Then 12 hours later he’s closed again. I’m contributing to the problem, as are you.

it’s like buying toilet paper in 2020 all over again!
Well fella I'm holding my hands up to that I'm definitely part of the problem hahaa, every time I put an order in he's probably thinking I'm stocking up for the next 4 Mr Olympia competitions, jeri and everyone else I'm really sorry, it's pasta and toilet paper all over again

As far as I know Chilton is now the only UK domestic lab that has every product lab tested. There's other labs that have similar pricing but not the consistent lab tests to match. Which could explain his extreme popularity.

Not sure if allowed so feel free to delete/let me know and I will delete.
Have you run primo before? And how did the Chilton primo compare, just asking for a mate , last time I ran rimobolan it my glutes look like a baboon's arse hole and felt like 40 year old dartboard from an old social club

If it weren't for his 12 previous drug convictions and evidence on his phone that he intended to sell them he might've escaped that 16 week long suspended sentence.

Or raise the minimum order amount so he's dealing with fewer but larger orders. In truth we could probably stand another tested ugl in the UK scene to keep up with demand.

As far as I know Chilton is now the only UK domestic lab that has every product lab tested. There's other labs that have similar pricing but not the consistent lab tests to match. Which could explain his extreme popularity.
Speaking of which, do we have the latest lab test of chilton test prop?
Anyone use its recently?

Got my most recent order. All good. Only thing is, NO HARIBO.

Vials were packed excellently as usual. Tons of bubble wrap. He even packed them in such a way that they’d fit through my letterbox just fine despite the relatively large order.

I
Gotta love the UKM feelz reporters

Id delete that mate. Just ppl flagging him off which isn't good. I tried the anadrol and can confirm it does what it says. I always try the oral first as they can be hit and miss but mine where a definite start hit so going to order more. Adelphi stuff seems very undersosed imo so won't use that anymore.

I

Id delete that mate. Just ppl flagging him off which isn't good. I tried the anadrol and can confirm it does what it says. I always try the oral first as they can be hit and miss but mine where a definite start hit so going to order more. Adelphi stuff seems very undersosed imo so won't use that anymore.

Why would I delete? It's obviously a load of shite. Not a single lab report between them.

Sponsors

Latest posts