Chilton Labs - UK Domestic & International

Email jeri and relax bro. Just be patient. Everything will be explained and or remedied. Try to stay calm. Anything couldve happened. Hope you get it sorted soon.

Email jeri and relax bro. Just be patient. Everything will be explained and or remedied. Try to stay calm. Anything couldve happened. Hope you get it sorted soon.
thank you man, I hope too. Already emailed Jeri and called the courier and he said "sometimes packages from abroad come to them as 1/1 but there is a chance there can be more packages". So if I tomorrow get call from courier or Jeri will explain it I'll be happy and as soon I'll know where my missing items are I'll keep you updated

Hello guys, today I first time ordered from Chilton labs and have unfortunately bad experience, I ordered 29.4 (order 42355) I ordered 8x test 5x tren 5x NPP 2x EQ 2x Deca 1x tadalafil. Today my package came on package was text “pack 1” and in this pack was 4x npp 4x tren 3x test 1x tadalafil 1x deca. So missing 1x tren 1x npp 2x EQ 1x deca and 5x test. In email I don’t have anything there are 2 packages I didn’t got any pack 2 or I don’t even know if there some pack 2 is. On DHL tracker is my package arrived. Does anybody had similar experience please ? I am pretty stressed what now. @ChiltonLabs
I have a sildenafil package missing too.

I got my pack 2 days ago. It was despatched on the promised date, all fine.

I'd say he's prioritising fulfilling orders and not responding to non urgent queries just yet.

Good to see that Jeri is back fulfilling orders and that they are taking new orders again. Hope their recovery is going well!
I placed an order just over 24 hours ago, but haven’t received the bank details for payment yet … any idea what sort of lead-time they are working-to at the moment?

Did he stop taking orders at the moment? I had some stuff added to the cart and they got removed yesterday on the website, also there is a post stating that he only takes orders after 9th of May . I believe he might be a bit overwhelmed but looking forward to be able to purchase as soon as possible.

UPDATE 10 MAY: SORRY TO DISAPPOINT ANY EXISTING & NEW CUSTOMERS BUT I AM NOT ABLE TO TAKE ANY NEW ORDERS PROBABLY UNTIL NEAR END OF THIS MONTH.”

New update on his site. Unsure if orders made yesterday will be fulfilled or not. I’m still waiting on payment details being sent over. If anyone hears from him regarding this could they please post it here, thanks

UPDATE 10 MAY: SORRY TO DISAPPOINT ANY EXISTING & NEW CUSTOMERS BUT I AM NOT ABLE TO TAKE ANY NEW ORDERS PROBABLY UNTIL NEAR END OF THIS MONTH.”

New update on his site. Unsure if orders made yesterday will be fulfilled or not. I’m still waiting on payment details being sent over. If anyone hears from him regarding this could they please post it here, thanks
Update on this: Just received payment details. It seems like orders made yesterday are being fulfilled before his break to clear backlog

I do not see that message