Chilton Labs - UK Domestic & International

the amount a compound degrades over time is very minor percents. as long as the gear was prepared properly with BA and has been kept in a sensible place, then the oil will be fine to inject.

so say it tested 200mg/ml 2 years ago, it might be 190mg/ml now.

basically hormone is largely fine, as long as the oil is free of sludge and particles then its good to use.
What about the oil? I figure if anything’s gonna degrade it’ll be the MCT going rancid

Well here's my bloods on Chilton test e 300 of the same batch as the 'fake' ones above...

View attachment 286583
chiltons test is unironically one of the best ive ever felt. it might just be because im a low doser because i aromatize super well. so switching from 250mg to 300mg might affect my test levels a little. Anyways i feel like superman on test and tren from chilton

What about the oil? I figure if anything’s gonna degrade it’ll be the MCT going rancid
That would be indicated by sludge, particles or even a ring of staining around where the top of the oil was. If you've kept the gear in a stable cool temp, out of UV light, then sterile oil is pretty stable.

That would be indicated by sludge, particles or even a ring of staining around where the top of the oil was. If you've kept the gear in a stable cool temp, out of UV light, then sterile oil is pretty stable.
I keep it in a draw in a wardrobe. Any idea how long I could use it past the expiration date before that is likely to happen?

I was sent fake test. Pretty disappointed as was using Chilton a few times and everything was good ( when Jeri was here )

Thought I was cruising on 300mg per week from January then upped to 900mg. Got bloods done as I felt absolutely shit. Turns out my test levels were below the lowest number at 8.2nmol . I tried reaching out via emails and got no reply.

So I was sent fake test and used for months until I finally done bloods as I felt terrible.

I was using test from the March 2023 batch.

I have not had a single email regarding this. If you have sent me an email then please feel free to let me know the date+time.

Apologies for my absence.

If any concern about underdosed/bunk product then please feel free to send a sealed vial for HPLC testing and request a photo of sample to be attached to the report.

I offer £200 store credit for each lab test and if any product is significantly underdosed/bunk then you will be reimbursed cost of testing, shipping costs + cost of product via crypto/wire transfer.

Recent testing

Test E GSO:
Janoshik Analytical

Test C GSO: Janoshik Analytical

Test U Castor oil: Janoshik Analytical

Below products coming very soon

EQ 500mg/ml
: Janoshik Analytical

Arimidex 1mg: Janoshik Analytical

RAD-140: Janoshik Analytical

GW-501516: Janoshik Analytical

Enclomiphene: Janoshik Analytical

We also have the following being sent for testing and will be available for sale roughly middle of July

Tirzepatide (higher mg vials)
BPC-157
MT2

All testing is available on the following page
Code:
https://chiltonlabs.ws/lab-test-reports/

Recent testing

Test E GSO:
Janoshik Analytical

EQ 500mg/ml

We also have the following being sent for testing and will be available for sale roughly middle of July

BPC-157
MT2

Code:
Nice one. I’ll get some mt2 when it’s up

Recent testing

Test E GSO:
Janoshik Analytical

EQ 500mg/ml

BPC-157
MT2

Code:
any chance you might consider introducing test phenylpropriate 100mg to your lineup? I hear good things...

Recent testing

Test E GSO:
Janoshik Analytical

EQ 500mg/ml

BPC-157
MT2

Code:
Good man.....
Keep up the good work jeri..

First order with Chilton, ordered 25th at 10:13pm special delivery received 26th 12:50pm. Nice little touch with the Haribo fizzy jelly’s the wife enjoyed them.