Chilton Labs - UK Domestic & International

Boom ordered and landed. Special delivery landed very quickly so I highlyrecommend. Super quick, excellent service.

First order with Chilton, ordered 25th at 10:13pm special delivery received 26th 12:50pm. Nice little touch with the Haribo fizzy jelly’s the wife enjoyed them.

ordered on the night of 25th and received in the afternoon of 26th?
dont sound right

What about the oil? I figure if anything’s gonna degrade it’ll be the MCT going rancid

The alcohol and benzyl benzoate in the oil create a bacteriostatic (no bacterial growth possible) environment. The compound is submerged in an oxygen free environment.

Consider how long cream in Bailey's kept at room temperature lasts without spoiling.

The most likely thing, after many years, to make gear go bad would be interactions with the rubber stopper, leeching rubber related compounds into the gear(even without contact), and the fact the alcohol and benzyl benzoate will very slowly evaporate and slip passed, or in the case of BB, through, the stopper and the antibacterial properties diminish.

There are special coated stoppers that will actually prevent these issues, and assuming the gear is made properly and kept out of light likely to keep without significant loss of potency for 15 years+.

Last edited:
Got my first set of labs back.

Nine weeks ago, I started TRT with Chilton Test-C at 150mg per week (3 x 50mg) with nothing else. Have never taken anything before that point.

Date written on the second test is incorrect (should read 01/07/2024)

Some very obvious dialling in now required but its safe to say that Jeri's good reputation is deserved.

Pre TRT left, Post TRT right.

Chilton Test-C 150mg.jpg

Got my first set of labs back.

Nine weeks ago, I started TRT with Chilton Test-C at 150mg per week (3 x 50mg) with nothing else. Have never taken anything before that point.

Date written on the second test is incorrect (should read 01/07/2024)

Some very obvious dialling in now required but its safe to say that Jeri's good reputation is deserved.

Pre TRT left, Post TRT right.

View attachment 288215
That's a crazy high TT and E2 on just 150mg per week. How do you feel?

That's a crazy high TT and E2 on just 150mg per week. How do you feel?

I cant say I've noticed any high E2 sides.

I have been more lethargic than I was before starting which disappointed me but my ferritin levels have tanked very low for some reason and I'm thinking that may be the cause.

I cant say I've noticed any high E2 sides.

I have been more lethargic than I was before starting which disappointed me but my ferritin levels have tanked very low for some reason and I'm thinking that may be the cause.
My ferritin has been around 30ug/l despite taking 60mg of iron a day. The RBC markers have been lower recently, too (which I suppose is good)

Apparently iron-specific anemia, despite normal RBC, can cause lethargy. I’m not sure what a target ferritin level should be, but I’ve heard around 100ug/l. But for me to get 100ug/l I’d probably need to take an absolute fuckton of iron. Like 500mg a day

Wow E2 is mental high for 150! Clearly high aromatiser. What u thinking dial it down to 125 a week and maybe some ai too? At that level it’s possible you would need an ai even at 100 a week bud.

Mine has also tanked the last 8 weeks. Is this a common thing?

It does seem to be, judging from a very quick Google search. Going to need to look into this some more as it's something I wasn't expecting or prepared for.

My ferritin has been around 30ug/l despite taking 60mg of iron a day. The RBC markers have been lower recently, too (which I suppose is good)

Apparently iron-specific anemia, despite normal RBC, can cause lethargy. I’m not sure what a target ferritin level should be, but I’ve heard around 100ug/l. But for me to get 100ug/l I’d probably need to take an absolute fuckton of iron. Like 500mg a day
Thanks for the info. I'm going to order some high strength iron and see if I can dial the levels back up. Going by my before and after, 150mg pw over nine weeks has clearly tanked mine.

Ferritin.jpg

Wow E2 is mental high for 150! Clearly high aromatiser. What u thinking dial it down to 125 a week and maybe some ai too? At that level it’s possible you would need an ai even at 100 a week bud.

Thanks for the pointers.

I did stock up on Arimidex, Aromasin and p-5-p just in case this happened. I do also have Masteron which I was hoping to add in and that's got me wondering if that could be an alternative option if I can get ratios correct.

I'll start another thread with my full results and poll you much more experienced guys for my next logical steps so as not to further derail here.

Personally when I cruise I try not to use an ai but it seems you may need to even at a true try dose. Adding things like mast in is very much personal choice but for me it does not bring oestrogen down only help with any sides I maybe feeling. If its a true trt you’re trying to achieve I would bring test down and redo bloods again in 6-8 weeks.

It does seem to be, judging from a very quick Google search. Going to need to look into this some more as it's something I wasn't expecting or prepared for.

Thanks for the info. I'm going to order some high strength iron and see if I can dial the levels back up. Going by my before and after, 150mg pw over nine weeks has clearly tanked mine.

View attachment 288217

Thanks for the pointers.

I did stock up on Arimidex, Aromasin and p-5-p just in case this happened. I do also have Masteron which I was hoping to add in and that's got me wondering if that could be an alternative option if I can get ratios correct.

I'll start another thread with my full results and poll you much more experienced guys for my next logical steps so as not to further derail here.
Your free T is double the reference range. If you don’t lower your T you’ll have to consider the following:

1: should a T:E2 ratio be followed, or should you aim to keep your E2 in range? There’s evidence to support both doctrines

2: if you use masteron, it is not meant to directly influence estradiol levels. There’s evidence to suggest it antagonises the effects of estrogen. But that doesn’t mean it necessarily affects all tissues, and it doesn’t necessarily antagonise all estrogenic effects. It works well against breast cancer, so at a minimum you’d expect it to be effective at preventing gyno. But other symptoms? Maybe. Maybe not. There’s also nothing to suggest that it can fully antagonise the effects of estrogen. It’s possible the anti-estrogenic effects of masteron plateau quickly in a “non-competitive partial reverse agonist” way.

If you want to keep your T dose the same, I’d suggest you first try an aromatase inhibitor and aim to get your e2 in the middle of the range. If you feel worse, take less of the AI.

You could try masteron now, but it may complicate things further as it’ll have more overall effect on you than an AI, and there’s nothing to suggest just how effective or ineffective it is as an anti-estrogen beyond the very limited evidence, and anecdotes

Last edited:
@Aquaman @HUGE McBIGLARGE

Thanks to you both for taking the time to give me your input and suggestions.

I'd like to try and reap the benefits from staying at 150mg but obviously I need to get the other numbers under control.

I've started some Arimidex (0.5mg E3.5D) and will see if I can level things out before taking any other steps. After taking in what you've said, it's probably best that I don't act like a dumb beginner and start adding complication into the mix.

Chilton added the only decent indian hcg to stock, nice. 9-9.5k IU in this one.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-07-06 001803.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-06 001803.png
    167.6 KB · Views: 27