Chilton Labs - UK Domestic & International

@Aquaman @HUGE McBIGLARGE

Thanks to you both for taking the time to give me your input and suggestions.

I'd like to try and reap the benefits from staying at 150mg but obviously I need to get the other numbers under control.

I've started some Arimidex (0.5mg E3.5D) and will see if I can level things out before taking any other steps. After taking in what you've said, it's probably best that I don't act like a dumb beginner and start adding complication into the mix.
I'd try dim 200 and calcium d glucarate which will metabolise excess e2 without sides, the ari will block e2 but may not deal with your already high e2, if you add primo at half the dose of test your e2 will fall back into range

Nice intro from the source.

I just wanted to say that watching the British people fight each other in the first few pages of this thread is one of the funniest and greatest joys of my life so far.

It’s like watching gay people angrily slap each other in the most serious and determined way.

I am taking 350 mg of testosterone enanthate and 250 mg of primobolan enanthate, injecting every 3.5 days. I took the blood test on the injection day before administering the injection.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240701_173923.jpg
    Screenshot_20240701_173923.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot_20240701_173938.jpg
    Screenshot_20240701_173938.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 32
I am taking 350 mg of testosterone enanthate and 250 mg of primobolan enanthate, injecting every 3.5 days. I took the blood test on the injection day before administering the injection.

is that a capped blood test? should be much higher

Nice intro from the source.

I just wanted to say that watching the British people fight each other in the first few pages of this thread is one of the funniest and greatest joys of my life so far.

It’s like watching gay people angrily slap each other in the most serious and determined way.
I’m ashamed to say I was one of those people mate, I don’t hesitate to recommend chilton to any of my friends now.

You live and learn.