China begins chemical seller crackdown

Okay, what Americans don't seem to realize is that AAS are actually legitimate drugs that's used in hospitals. It's similar to painkiller epidemic.

People abuse AAS and there's your problem. Ugl raws are already lethal if someone overdoes it but to make things worse, people mix it with other drugs and end up increasing the toxicity.

Can Americans start by not ordering the raws? Nope USA has problems with other drugs too like most scheduled drugs. Are they also coming from China? I doubt it since those drugs aren't used in hospitals.

Americans are getting the raws through Mexico. @Ghoul Do you know that the USA also has a gun problem? There have been endless shooting deaths over the years. Do you blame China too? Americans blame China for everything.

Okay, what Americans don't seem to realize is that AAS are actually legitimate drugs that's used in hospitals. It's similar to painkiller epidemic.

People abuse AAS and there's your problem. Ugl raws are already lethal if someone overdoes it but to make things worse, people mix it with other drugs and end up increasing the toxicity.

Can Americans start by not ordering the raws? Nope USA has problems with other drugs too like most scheduled drugs. Are they also coming from China? I doubt it since those drugs aren't used in hospitals.

Americans are getting the raws through Mexico. @Ghoul Do you know that the USA also has a gun problem? There have been endless shooting deaths over the years. Do you blame China too? Americans blame China for everything.

Well, can't argue with that.

....like you can't argue with a homeless crackhead who wants to know why you're stealing his hiccups.

Powders in absence of moisture degrade veeeeeeeeeery slowly over time. I had Test E raws that were fine (self reported, total test bloods) 25 or so years later.

Building a doomsday stash is not a bad idea

I have my powders in a wine cooler. Vacuum sealed two times. First vacuum sealed bag with oxygen absorbers and the second vacuum sealed bag is with silica drying bags and third time with the silver one.

Somehow I'm still not entirely sure

I have my powders in a wine cooler. Vacuum sealed two times. First vacuum sealed bag with oxygen absorbers and the second vacuum sealed bag is with silica drying bags and third time with the silver one.

Somehow I'm still not entirely sure
You are going to be fine mate. Enjoy your insurance policy