China begins chemical seller crackdown

Friendly reminder: this is from the same person who said "Your body can utilize proteins and calories from raw milk, not from pasteurized milk." Utter bollocks.

Yes indeed, pasteurized milk is very hard to absorb.

That's why here in Russia and ex-USSR countries we mostly only drink raw milk and raw kefir and you can see people are very strong and hairy ;)

That's why here in Russia and ex-USSR countries we mostly only drink raw milk and raw kefir and you can see people are very strong and hairy ;)
Strong and hairy ......some countries add GH to milk products!!!!!

I think it’s the vodka that makes you guys hairy lol

Wasn't banned china the steroids raws in 2020?
Only some dht like primo,mast,var but they got back to market in 3 or 4 months and didn't disappear since then.
For what I got at that point it was something to do with how much those raws pollute in the process of making but what was the real story don't know.

I doubt that such a lucrative business as AS production will be destroyed by China or India. It will be manufactured and resold. Here in the EU, there is enough of everything.

I doubt that such a lucrative business as AS production will be destroyed by China or India. It will be manufactured and resold. Here in the EU, there is enough of everything.

A suitcase of fentanyl has more profit than a shipload of steroids. AAS is not so profitable nor demand so high someone will run a clandestine raws factory in Europe. Even India has largely lost their active pharma ingredient manufacturing capacity to China, only producing end products. The US and Europe already lost 90% of it years ago, and are deeply dependent on China for even basic life saving medicines.

Steroids will always be available, if you have a connection and willing to pay a much higher price. Selection and quality will be significantly reduced, and just like a decade ago, higher prices and desperate buyers will mean fakes will be common again.

Jesus, guys stop grumbling over this shit, if it comes then it comes, who effing cares. It’s not the end of our lifting careers, let’s not sound like meat heads who’s supply line is going to be cut soon hahaha.

For the fatties, learn to eat the correct food group and for the gear heads, creatine is going to be your new best friend lol.

Fentanyl, AS or other drugs produced by China and other countries, there are enough of them, and they sell it all over the world. Technology is advancing and production is more efficient than in the past. Yes, there was no outage after the corona or during it, and the prices did not change in any way. She would have to come 3 . world war :D