Milk challege

Only works with raw A2 milk.

Pasteurized milk is dead food and will make you blow up because of the inflammation generated, making you think you gained muscle.
I've drank raw milk as well. I'm confused though, are you saying the challenge won't work with pasteurized milk?

I've drank raw milk as well. I'm confused though, are you saying the challenge won't work with pasteurized milk?

I'm saying whatever potential weight gain won't be thanks to milk proteins and calories, it will be inflammation water weight unless you drink raw milk.

Your body can utilize proteins and calories from raw milk, not from pasteurized milk.

I'm saying whatever potential weight gain won't be thanks to milk proteins and calories, it will be inflammation water weight unless you drink raw milk.

Your body can utilize proteins and calories from raw milk, not from pasteurized milk.
So you're saying protein from pasteurized milk is worthless to the body? That's complete bullshit and untrue. I've never heard that in my life. On the contrary I have heard pasteurized milk is easier to get digestible protein from.

Any studies on this? Im already looking it up right now and i did the biased search of "cant utilize proteins from pasteurized milk" but so far i cant find anything.

Any studies on this? Im already looking it up right now and i did the biased search of "cant utilize proteins from pasteurized milk" but so far i cant find anything.
He's wrong. Please don't listen to the garbage he's trying to spread. Milk protein is most definitely utilized by our bodies.

While i can see while this study might lead some to believe that raw meat or raw milk is superior in terms of nutrition to their cooked or pasteurized counterparts its still a study specifically on cats alone.

According to the wiki on this subject, Pottenger himself mentioned that there mightve been a yet unidentified protein labile factor, which turns out was Taurine(wasnt known as an amino acid back then) and all the deficiencies the cats experienced correspond with those of taurine defficiency.

So im not entirely sure if this applies to humans the same way and ill remain skeptic until i see a human specific trial on this one, no offense.

He's wrong. Please don't listen to the garbage he's trying to spread. Milk protein is most definitely utilized by our bodies.

Raw milk zealotry is a like a religion that resurfaces every few years. I mean, it's fine and I've had it many times, but saying you can't utilize the protein and calories from pasteurized milk is nuts.

By this logic, whey protein is useless. Try Pubmed for human studies instead of blog posts about carnivores (cats).