Chinese gh

Depends on what the lab report says. You can get some very good chinese gh, you can get some very disappointing chinese gh.

Chinese GH. Good? Or trash?
All GH, raw powders for steroids, etc..., come from China.

I recently ordered Chinese HGH from a supposedly verified source shown on this forum. I will get it in about 2 weeks and then will inject the usual dose I use and will wait 2 hours and get a blood test to see the expected dose-dependent results.

If you want, wait for me to do this and I will share the results with you and tell you the name of the source.

The source I used was a UGL located in China. I have used 2 other sources that aren't located in China, but source their raw materials from China. Never had any problems and blood tests always show expected dose-dependent results for testosterone and HGH. I hope the same will happen now with the HGH from the Chinese UGL.

All GH, raw powders for steroids, etc..., come from China.

I recently ordered Chinese HGH from a supposedly verified source shown on this forum. I will get it in about 2 weeks and then will inject the usual dose I use and will wait 2 hours and get a blood test to see the expected dose-dependent results.

If you want, wait for me to do this and I will share the results with you and tell you the name of the source.

The source I used was a UGL located in China. I have used 2 other sources that aren't located in China, but source their raw materials from China. Never had any problems and blood tests always show expected dose-dependent results for testosterone and HGH. I hope the same will happen now with the HGH from the Chinese UGL.
Raws come from India as well