Chinese HGH making me sleepy

Gangbang

So I got this HGH from a new source that’s doing expensive testing . Results came back pretty poor with 96% purity and 1% dimmer . I’ve never done GH before , but started at 2 ius daily . Was injecting in the morning , but it’s making me feel like shit through the day. Sleepy , yawn, very achy , unmotivated . Switched to injecting at night , but that also not great . Not sleeping well, vivid dreams , waking up multiple times through the night .
Is this trash? Should I reduce dose? Up it? Any insight would be helpful. I just bought more gray tops from opti at a much higher price , but the reviews seem great

So I got this HGH from a new source that’s doing expensive testing . Results came back pretty poor with 96% purity and 1% dimmer . I’ve never done GH before , but started at 2 ius daily . Was injecting in the morning , but it’s making me feel like shit through the day. Sleepy , yawn, very achy , unmotivated . Switched to injecting at night , but that also not great . Not sleeping well, vivid dreams , waking up multiple times through the night .
Is this trash? Should I reduce dose? Up it? Any insight would be helpful. I just bought more gray tops from opti at a much higher price , but the reviews seem great
Me to so i use it at night and sleep like a baby.Going from 6 to 8 ius made sleep a lot better.

Me to so i use it at night and sleep like a baby.Going from 6 to 8 ius made sleep a lot better.
I sleep well without it . Just wake up occasionally to take a piss. Taking the GH to aid in fat loss and 2iu daily is what was recommended . Are you using cheap Chinese GH or brand name ?

A lot of people get lethargy from gh regardless of pharm or generic. 96% and 1% dimer is pretty good stuff, well within US pharmacopoeia standards.

How long have you been on it? Think you might just be adjusting still but if it’s been awhile maybe not.

I sleep well without it . Just wake up occasionally to take a piss. Taking the GH to aid in fat loss and 2iu daily is what was recommended . Are you using cheap Chinese GH or brand name ?
The cheap shit.All before bed and work out in the morning and only eat carbs after my workout and cardio so it helps burn fat that way.

Pretty high dimer no? Seems to correlate a lot with sides.

I started with 3 iu and was an absolute mess aswell for the first three months. It gets a lot better tho.

Pharma allows up to 4% dimer according to pharmacopeia so not that bad.

I guess. I tried the orange tops from TP a few years back. They had a pretty high dimer, compared to his usual meditrope. They felt so dirty. Water retention and blood pressure through the roof. Yuck.

I guess. I tried the orange tops from TP a few years back. They had a pretty high dimer, compared to his usual meditrope. They felt so dirty. Water retention and blood pressure through the roof. Yuck.
I will say, I much prefer my Chinese generic with 0% dimer vs my Chinese generic with 1% (got both in the fridge).

That's not bad GH but GH isn't for everyone.

Maybe keep exploring different dosing protocols. Might find something that works for you. Or not.

GH is all the rage these days so I understand everyone wanting to get in on it.

No way around it. I will be stopping hgh after this run because it makes me tired allllll the time. I have no energy. And i cant do anything. Falling asleep everywhere

A lot of people get lethargy from gh regardless of pharm or generic. 96% and 1% dimer is pretty good stuff, well within US pharmacopoeia standards.

How long have you been on it? Think you might just be adjusting still but if it’s been awhile maybe not.
I’m a total noob with this . Ran it for 10 days and stopped because I felt like shit . Also some CTS

I get really tired regardless of the source. It's always been high purity no dimmer and I get tired regardless. The kind of tired you can't caffeine your way out of.

That all sounds pretty normal to me. You could try IM instead of subq. Faster onset should mean you aren't sleepy as long. I've tried IM in the delts and the sleepiness hit me hard and fast. Worked great before bed

No way around it. I will be stopping hgh after this run because it makes me tired allllll the time. I have no energy. And i cant do anything. Falling asleep everywhere
I get really tired regardless of the source. It's always been high purity no dimmer and I get tired regardless. The kind of tired you can't caffeine your way out of.

I wonder how people live like this. I only take it for a week and the lethargy and bloat is really bad. I can sleep a bit better, but being lethargic next day isn't really worth it. I also got weaker and out of breath because of the bloat. Is this the magic of hgh? wtf

How about doing 5m of research? These are the sole basics of rhGH use which you would have found out in less then 5m if you did your homework.

My first few months were like that, Im 8 months in now and dont get any tiring sides from it. 5iu all in the morning.