Ciraws/International raws source

He doesnt send his stuff EU domestic, but the stuff arrives in the EU without customs agents looking at your stuff if i can say that (probably incorrect statement). Basically its almost guaranteed it'll arrive at your place. I think that differs compared to someone like PPL, where his stuff goes through usual postal service and customs but hes a pro at stealth shipping.

I've searched through meso and havent found anyone whos somewhat legit and knows how to converse in english properly. Anyone is free to point me to someone comparable to ciraws. Of course there are better ones but they are not on meso and only known vendors and labs seem to have contact with these top notch raws suppliers/reshippers.

I ordered from him without issue and everything i brewed and injected worked as expected. He was very forthcoming to me

That being said he seems to be "offline" for a while now. Shame because he had quite alot of different and unusual raws in stock.

Last edited:
Same old story. You finally get what you want from someone you trust and then something happens and you are back to the start. Guess that is why it is underground. If we just turned up to the drug store and handed over a fist full of notes where is the satisfaction of doing the impossible. Finding an underground source to trust.
Someone here will help you. Do some digging and dont be frightened to go back a couple years. Before the fuckers dropped in to meso and turned it into scamo_rx.

what can I say. I'm still awaiting my replacement but I'm not getting an answer from him anymore. he's gone and i'm stuck at my own expense

Sorry man. But we all have the same story to tell. Dont give up and dont obsess. Get looking in the underground for what you want. Make sure you are happy with paying with their method. Been hearing about guys here trying nipcoin and getting fucked over. Never heard about it myself. All im saying is research. Im no expert and anyone who is wont hand feed you. I do suggest only using a sourse that was here two years ago or more. Plenty fly by night activity here. Take your cash and wont answer a pm. Good luck. Great sourses here with top gear. But you have to go way back in time to make sure you can trust what you read.

Sponsors

Latest posts