Ciraws/International raws source

why do u want a refund if the effect is amazing?
hey bro, yeah at the beginning it was. now I feel too swollen for like 3 iu at evening. and I somehow dont feel good anymore. especially now when I also consider the quality. but at least Ci was very friendly and we sort it out :)

Order has arrived.

Took abit longer than expected but thats okay.
For some reason i was paranoid the entire time that it wouldnt arrive, that something isnt going the way i was promised. I received the package and i can tell it didnt arrive to my door from outside the border, it was reshipped.

Everything i payed for was in the package + some free 10G of DNP. The weight for each powder was correct too.

Ciraws offered to refund the bitcoin due to a misunderstanding which i declined, but happy he atleast offered it. When i bugged him about the tracking status, he was patient and nice to me and answered all my questions.
Only thing thats bugging me is the estradiol i bhought from him. Its not doing what its supposed to be doing. I dont know if thats an issue on my end or the estradiol isnt real. I dont see a reason for him to send me fake E2 when the rest of the order is real, though.

I dont know rats ass about this forum and the tantrum thats constantly thrown around here.
What i have here is a chinese raw provider who supplies me with real aas raws, , done through a reshipper that resides in the middle of Europe and speaks good english on top of that too.
I dont know about his HGH. I dont care about purity. 99%/95%, whatever. Im happy with what i have. Unless some of you guys want to point me to another raw suppler who has all that, and more?
Until then i'll buy from him again. I might get some of the stuff tested.

I'll leave the nitpicking to you guys. Cya

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-01-11 at 19.15.47.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-01-11 at 19.15.47.jpeg
    150 KB · Views: 87
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-01-11 at 19.15.47 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-01-11 at 19.15.47 (1).jpeg
    114.4 KB · Views: 87
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-01-11 at 19.15.48.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-01-11 at 19.15.48.jpeg
    145.4 KB · Views: 88
He didnt use a reshipper.
Thats a Fake .
[EDIT: locations, potentially personally-identifying information.]

and the purity is not 95% nor 99%. she is 83%

I'm waiting for a refund to this day.

If it came out of china, the package would be labeled by the zoll. Everything i ever bhought from china had some kind of Zoll label on it.

If it came out of china, the package would be labeled by the zoll. Everything i ever bhought from china had some kind of Zoll label on it.
Thats wrong .it didnt .
No Zoll Labels . I Never had a Zoll label of any Package from china .
Look at Your tracking whats the First Status. /EDIT ;)

Hello to all MesoRX members.
I placed an order with this source for the reason that it is the only one offering a re-shipper.

I will let you know all the necessary information and whether it actually benefits the re-shipper and what the quality of his product is, and I will most likely send 1 sample to Jano for testing.

I placed an order with this source for the reason that it is the only one offering a re-shipper.

I will let you know all the necessary information and whether it actually benefits the re-shipper and what the quality of his product is, and I will most likely send 1 sample to Jano for testing.
Please refrain from posting any details about shipping methods or tracking locations publically on a clearnet board. Thanks to the cooperation of Millard and the two posters above you such information was removed just yesterday.

Of course Liska,

I keep an eye on these things, of course I will never mention a particular country or the exact shipping process ;)

Are you located in Eu?

Order has arrived.

For some reason i was paranoid the entire time that it wouldnt arrive, that something isnt going the way i was promised. I received the package and i can tell it didnt arrive to my door from outside the border, it was reshipped.

Everything i payed for was in the package + some free 10G of DNP. The weight for each powder was correct too.

Ciraws offered to refund the bitcoin due to a misunderstanding which i declined, but happy he atleast offered it. When i bugged him about the tracking status, he was patient and nice to me and answered all my questions.
Only thing thats bugging me is the estradiol i bhought from him. Its not doing what its supposed to be doing. I dont know if thats an issue on my end or the estradiol isnt real. I dont see a reason for him to send me fake E2 when the rest of the order is real, though.

I dont know rats ass about this forum and the tantrum thats constantly thrown around here.
What i have here is a chinese raw provider who supplies me with real aas raws, , done through a reshipper that resides in the middle of Europe and speaks good english on top of that too.
I dont know about his HGH. I dont care about purity. 99%/95%, whatever. Im happy with what i have. Unless some of you guys want to point me to another raw suppler who has all that, and more?

I'll leave the nitpicking to you guys. Cy

Order has arrived.

I'll leave the nitpicking to you guys. Cya
How long did you have to wait for your order?