Ciraws/International raws source

and i thought he stopped selling untested hgh
giphy.gif
taka-money.gif

I ordered some HGH. It came earlier then I was thinking. I still have to try it. IDK how it is. But the customer service is on point. He cares and helps a lot. I couldnt trust him so he made me an offer to only pay half of the prize. I did and received my order. =) Now lets look whats in there. after I try it I will write another comment. Thx Ci

Fuck off shill.

We know this is one of your sock puppets Crius.

Hey guys. I just discovered this forum 2 months ago. I was so desprit to find some hgh, cause in switzerland here it is so overpriced. So I ordered here without informing myself more. Idk why you hate that much. Me personally I am gonna test it and make some bllod work after that. I hope all things are like he said.
idk more but he seems very nice guy and held his word with the order. ^^ and no i aint a fake bot. Humang desprite soul over here

Hey guys. I just discovered this forum 2 months ago. I was so desprit to find some hgh, cause in switzerland here it is so overpriced. So I ordered here without informing myself more. Idk why you hate that much. Me personally I am gonna test it and make some bllod work after that. I hope all things are like he said.
idk more but he seems very nice guy and held his word with the order. ^^ and no i aint a fake bot. Humang desprite soul over here

If you get that far. Hopefully you won't need to be hospitalized after using it. Good luck.

Sorry for interrupting the talk guys.

A Youtube video of DNP will be uploaded within 12 hours. Pls google Ciraws in Youtube to see it if interested.

Hay guys. I took my first shot of Citropin hgh, so if I dont post any comments anymore, you know that I am dead. Lol cya hopefully

Hey guys. My 4th day in a row taking it! First time I took like 7 IU cause I am a dumb fuck! Felt dizzy a bit. After the next day I took it every night before sleep 2 - 3 IU and I feel great! It really is GH. I sleep very well, and I have alot of energy. And my regeneration is crazy goooood.
I do armwrestling and normally i have pain for 4 days.. with the GH only 1 day lol. Its crazy good in my opinion.
and Ci has good customer care :)
10/10

Hey guys. My 4th day in a row taking it! First time I took like 7 IU cause I am a dumb fuck! Felt dizzy a bit. After the next day I took it every night before sleep 2 - 3 IU and I feel great! It really is GH. I sleep very well, and I have alot of energy. And my regeneration is crazy goooood.
I do armwrestling and normally i have pain for 4 days.. with the GH only 1 day lol. Its crazy good in my opinion.
and Ci has good customer care :)
10/10
You're stupid.

He already sold bunk HGH that put people in hospital with heart issues, then argued to the death with janoshik how his testing was flawed.

Nobody should be buying anything from this clown.

You're stupid.

He already sold bunk HGH that put people in hospital with heart issues, then argued to the death with janoshik how his testing was flawed.

Nobody should be buying anything from this clown.

i agree, but it's his money and health to gamble with. Members have a plethora of info regarding this source. In the end what they choose to do or not do with it is up to them.

Have the NEW citropin .
it arrived last week.
Bad purity . But no Dimer .
Tested by @janoshik

Attachments

• 9FA34D87-C6DC-4264-914B-F40E71DE3F86.jpeg
    9FA34D87-C6DC-4264-914B-F40E71DE3F86.jpeg
    379.4 KB · Views: 113
Have the NEW citropin .
it arrived last week.
Tested by @janoshik

Thanks for testing. i had a feeling his subjective poke me and test me way of determining quality wasn't going to work the way he thought it would.

Could be better, could be worse. i don't think Opti or GL will be shaking in their boots over these results.

Have the NEW citropin .
it arrived last week.
Tested by @janoshik
Fuck all that. I'd take a gamble with QSC before trying this shit and that isn't going to happen either.

Way too many better, tested options to choose from than to risk your health with this douche canoe.

Still using it. Feel absolutely great. The vial is a bit small and sometimes tricky to withdraw but the effect is amazing :)

83% purity is the biggest shit. I don't care if you like it either. 83% purity is nothing. It's the worst HGH I've ever had tested

Sponsors

Latest posts