Ciraws/International raws source

First post here.

It is clear Ciraws sold some shit products, he admitted it- mostly. That alone does not totally DQ them in my mind, as all the Chinese suppliers sell pretty much whatever lands at their warehouse. I have no reason to believe he is any worse than the other middlemen in his country, but he does communicate better. I think he is exaggerating the quality of his stuff, but it is what he can get, no more no less.

The interesting thing I got out of Ciraws was his statement about SARMS.

He said there is only one "manufacture" in China for sarms. I asked for the name of the company, he said underground, no name. He went on to say "everyone" buys from that factory- it does not matter who you buy sarms from, it all comes from that factory.

The suggestion here is why bother testing, you get what you get?

He could be partially telling the truth. There is likely very few factories for some of the difficult to synthesize sarms.

First post here.

It is clear Ciraws sold some shit products, he admitted it- mostly. That alone does not totally DQ them in my mind, as all the Chinese suppliers sell pretty much whatever lands at their warehouse. I have no reason to believe he is any worse than the other middlemen in his country, but he does communicate better. I think he is exaggerating the quality of his stuff, but it is what he can get, no more no less.

He said there is only one "manufacture" in China for sarms. I asked for the name of the company, he said underground, no name. He went on to say "everyone" buys from that factory- it does not matter who you buy sarms from, it all comes from that factory.

He could be partially telling the truth. There is likely very few factories for some of the difficult to synthesize sarms.
Ok. After a few hours information providing, you came here and say that I'm not good.......

1. The reason why I suggest we don't do a sample order is that the shipping fee is too high. I was trying to save your money.
You know, when shipping occupied 80% of the order, it really doesn't worth it. Hope you can understand that.

Ok. After a few hours information providing, you came here and say that I'm not good.......

1. The reason why I suggest we don't do a sample order is that the shipping fee is too high. I was trying to save your money.
You know, when shipping occupied 80% of the order, it really doesn't worth it. Hope you can understand that.

You're a humanitarian. A guy selling junk raws and dangerous GH that sent more than one trusting buyer to the hospital is now looking out for members and their money. You've been absolved of your sins against this forum. Long live Crius!

First post here.

2. About factories.

Why the market is suddenly all out of certain sarms or aas raws like anavar, GW501516 or other raws, in the same time?

Manufacturing these raws are really not a easy job.
It takes money, chemical engineers, and risks takers.

You're a humanitarian. A guy selling junk raws and dangerous GH that sent more than one trusting buyer to the hospital is now looking out for members and their money. You've been absolved of your sins against this forum. Long live Crius!
Later buddy.
Let me answer my customers questions first.

First post here.

Only provide true information. Not interested in lying for a sample order.

You are a nice guy anyway. Thank you for the communication is good part btw.

Good day

Ah, sorry. Didn’t recognize you until you mentioned the test cyp testing

We’ve had talked by phone call for a few times. Thought we have no problem left.

Can you contact me by wicker? And let me know your problem? I’ll try to help as you’re not satisfied with your order. A 10 minutes phone call will solve everything.

No need for a phone call or anything. I've moved on. I get notifications for your threads so I just like talking a bit of shit once in a while (I believe it to be warranted).

The issue is simple. When we first spoke, I asked you if you would reimburse testing from Jano. You said you'd cover half. Ok cool. I placed the order.

You obviously trusted Jano's testing at that time, otherwise you would have mentioned it when I asked you about reimbursing Jano's test.

So I receive the product and I get it tested and it comes back at 92% and your response is that Jano's test is unreliable. So he was reliable before, but then you got a bad result and now he's unreliable? Put yourself in my shoes. That sounds like nonsense.

You did end up reimbursing me for 50% of the test, but that was after like a month or a month and a half. Getting reimbursed when you promised the reimbursement after our first call was a hassle.

I don't believe this is how business should be done. I don't want to do business with someone like this. I think any reasonable person would agree with me.

Like I said, I've moved on. The bit of shit talking I do is actually never a lie either by the way.

Only provide true information. Not interested in lying for a sample order.

You are a nice guy anyway. Thank you for the communication is good part btw.

Good day

@Pantera post above shows this statement is total & utter bollocks.

As does the dozens of your posts in your own threads refusing to accept @janoshik results showing underdosing

This has been the problem with you from Day 1. Rather than acknowledge a proven issue with your products or services, you deny, lie, argue, insult & refuse to accept responsibility.

The fact that you've now stopped insulting people doesn't really make up the rest of your shortcomings.

As you’re neither British or Irish, you won’t get this, but .... no money back, no guarantee ....

View: https://youtube.com/watch?v=m3Kkvwyyf2c&feature=share

Last edited:
No need for a phone call or anything. I've moved on. I get notifications for your threads so I just like talking a bit of shit once in a while (I believe it to be warranted).

The issue is simple. When we first spoke, I asked you if you would reimburse testing from Jano. You said you'd cover half. Ok cool. I placed the order.

You obviously trusted Jano's testing at that time, otherwise you would have mentioned it when I asked you about reimbursing Jano's test.

So I receive the product and I get it tested and it comes back at 92% and your response is that Jano's test is unreliable. So he was reliable before, but then you got a bad result and now he's unreliable? Put yourself in my shoes. That sounds like nonsense.

You did end up reimbursing me for 50% of the test, but that was after like a month or a month and a half. Getting reimbursed when you promised the reimbursement after our first call was a hassle.

I don't believe this is how business should be done. I don't want to do business with someone like this. I think any reasonable person would agree with me.

Like I said, I've moved on. The bit of shit talking I do is actually never a lie either by the way.

Thx for the time @Pantera

I was busy with figuring out the reason of bad results and a few of other orders by then.(Lots of accidents happened in the same time)

Sorry I didn't take care of your issues carefully.

Good luck with your business. And if there's anything I can do to help, pls do let me know.

The rules here seems clear:
Jano testing results and good customer service.

Good customer service has always been done in Ciraws.
We will follow the rules here, and send samples to Jano.

I've built the first aas forums in China. So I understand that everybody need to make money.

And we appreciate the effort MESO did to provide a platform to everybody.

The rules here seems clear:
Jano testing results and good customer service.

Good customer service has always been done in Ciraws.
We will follow the rules here, and send samples to Jano.

Unless the Jano results come back bad and you go off on another accredited testing rant and counter with your Chinese toilet paper test results.

Good customer service? You wouldn't know what that was if it was injected into your giant forehead.

Unless the Jano results come back bad and you go off on another accredited testing rant and counter with your Chinese toilet paper test results.

Good customer service? You wouldn't know what that was if it was injected into your giant forehead.
Will not do.

Ok, only Jano. Rules learned.