Ciraws/International raws source

Hi, guys
Sorry for disappearing this long. Just got available to MESO recently.

A few months ago, my country's customs has seized a bulk order from us. And I personally was taken away for a short time investigation. Now I'm back.

By this 'investigation', we lost the main bank account and a family member's freedom......Things are really not good here actually, but we will take care of it and solve problems.

About Manu's health:

We've contacted him as soon as I'm free and helped him as we've promised
Luckily his health is better. Will travel to the EU and see him after we get back on our feet.

About Ciraws:

We're using the best AAS raws factories already, who have supplied tons of raws to worldwide labs and satisfied everybody's demand without issues. And that means a mature production chain and skilled technicians.

So it's impossible to find a better one in a short time for now.

We'll keep supplying raws. Sorry if the testing results are not good.

About Ciraws:

We're using the best AAS raws factories already, who have supplied tons of raws to worldwide labs and satisfied everybody's demand without issues. And that means a mature production chain and skilled technicians.

Nice let's sum up your selling points:

1) you are in trouble with the law and one of your family members went to jail already

2) your test results on multiple products came back horrible and may have contributed to the serious health issues of one member here

Where do I sign up for this amazingly reliable and quality service ?

About Ciraws:

Lol. You were just investigated, your assets were seized, and a family member was arrested.

Where do I send my bitcoins??? Sounds like no problems at all!!!

I only comment on here when I order something successfully from Ciraws. Well the time has come. Got my Dbol & NPP right on time as expected. Perfectly weighed & packaged. Roid Tested the NPP. Perfect, like always. Attached a photo. I ran out of all the other ampoules with my Dave Roid Kit so I couldn’t test the dbol but I’ve been using it for a couple weeks and it’s completely legit like absolutely every single thing else I’ve ordered from them over the last year.
Yes they disappeared for a month or so and that freaked me out but I waited it out and was worth the wait. Seems their selection has been limited due to the shit they just went through with the government but they still have what I need.
Keep in mind every person who has done successful business with Ciraws sings the praises. Everyone who has never done a business transaction with them types every negative thing that could possibly come across their mind. If you’re on the fence about their legitimacy that’s all you need to know. Keep that in mind. Those who deal with them and actually give them their business are over the moon satisfied. Those that don’t, troll here in the forums until their thumbs are sore.
And that’s the best satisfaction in the end, I guess. I continually get high quality shit from a reliable knowledgeable legitimate source, and the haters simply “pretend” I don’t and waste their time typing memes about it.

Attachments

• 88A78EC5-E3AA-41D8-A39C-7513DB6A298F.jpeg
    88A78EC5-E3AA-41D8-A39C-7513DB6A298F.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 16
  • 4CDDF133-4A41-4553-BE57-61279C18A30F.jpeg
    4CDDF133-4A41-4553-BE57-61279C18A30F.jpeg
    739.4 KB · Views: 17
I only comment on here when I order something successfully from Ciraws. Well the time has come. Got my Dbol & NPP right on time as expected. Perfectly weighed & packaged. Roid Tested the NPP. Perfect, like always. Attached a photo. I ran out of all the other ampoules with my Dave Roid Kit so I couldn’t test the dbol but I’ve been using it for a couple weeks and it’s completely legit like absolutely every single thing else I’ve ordered from them over the last year.
Yes they disappeared for a month or so and that freaked me out but I waited it out and was worth the wait. Seems their selection has been limited due to the shit they just went through with the government but they still have what I need.
Keep in mind every person who has done successful business with Ciraws sings the praises. Everyone who has never done a business transaction with them types every negative thing that could possibly come across their mind. If you’re on the fence about their legitimacy that’s all you need to know. Keep that in mind. Those who deal with them and actually give them their business are over the moon satisfied. Those that don’t, troll here in the forums until their thumbs are sore.
And that’s the best satisfaction in the end, I guess. I continually get high quality shit from a reliable knowledgeable legitimate source, and the haters simply “pretend” I don’t and waste their time typing memes about it.

@M@NU isn't singing his praises and he bought from him. Come to think of it several people mentioned making the mistake of buying from Crius and i don't see them singing... Just you. Sing away, lonely little song bird, sing away.

Interestingly, the only threads you've ever commented on are this one and Citropin

Ok cool but I have a breaking news: roid test dosen't test the purity. The substance can be 90%,80% or 98% and it will be show the same

Ok cool but I have a breaking news: roid test dosen't test the purity. The substance can be 90%,80% or 98% and it will be show the same
Yep, and what's worse, roid test often gets the presence of the actual hormone wrong, full stop. I'm not surprised trizzle-fo-shizzle would be a roidtest-tard. Fuck this shill and his 10 posts all sucking Crius' dick. He's either a mongoloid shill, or just a mong. Either way, not a good endorsement for one of the shittiest sources Meso has ever seen.

I love Crius' attempted comeback though. Comedy gold.

That's lots of words. Thx for your support, Man.

Appreciate your help all the time.

@M@NU isn't singing his praises and he bought from him. Come to think of it several people mentioned making the mistake of buying from Crius and i don't see them singing... Just you. Sing away, lonely little song bird, sing away.
Manu's case, it's my fault. I'm sorry about it.

Anavar will be back within weeks. And lots of stuff are also back.

Supplying of lots of raw anabolic steroids are getting better and better coz supervision getting lose.

It looks really clean? You mean you didn't toss in a handful of cat hair into his order of 86% pure raws?

Don't get your hopes up either, Charlie. When guy's outside of the US say they're going to test something, they mean test it by using it and returning with a feelz report.
Some people would like to test it some not.

And his name is not Charlie bro.

Back