Ciraws/International raws source

Have you read the thread? i would guess no or you wouldn't have asked that last question. Try the last 5 pages.

There's very few reviews and the good ones only signed up to post a review (probably to get a discount) and never came back.
If you can record your order, we can make it $30-40 lower. You can say whatever you want to say.

That's what we told to everybody since the first day.

Have you read the thread? i would guess no or you wouldn't have asked that last question. Try the last 5 pages.

There's very few reviews and the good ones only signed up to post a review (probably to get a discount) and never came back.
Why not start from page 10?

I have serviced more than 50 customers in MESO.

2 of them are not ok with us.

I just see a lot of arguments lool i spent hours reading

Yeah, that happens alot. However there would have been less if Crius had tried to be a good source. Instead he cut corners and now we have what you see here.

He also supports censorship. He is from communist China, so he's used to that, but we don't play that shit here.

If you can record your order, we can make it $30-40 lower. You can say whatever you want to say.

That's what we told to everybody since the first day.

Here's the issue. You're selling mystery powder of unknown purity. For the sake of the new guy's on the fence, do you reimburse testing in full?

Why not start from page 10?

I have serviced more than 50 customers in MESO.

2 of them are not ok with us.
Only 4% of your customers are unhappy, one of which has permanent health problems because he was unlucky enough to use some of your untested garbage.

I honestly can't believe you didn't at least rebrand after you nearly killed a motherfucker. But you do you, chief.

Don't use this source unless you also enjoy playing Russian roulette to pass the time.

Only 4% of your customers are unhappy, one of which has permanent health problems because he was unlucky enough to use some of your untested garbage.

I honestly can't believe you didn't at least rebrand after you nearly killed a motherfucker. But you do you, chief.

Don't use this source unless you also enjoy playing Russian roulette to pass the time.

Wait for it. You're going to get a PM too asking you to not mention the near death GH issues that hospitalized at least 2 people. Just laugh at him like i did.

Wait for it. You're going to get a PM too asking you to not mention the near death GH issues that hospitalized at least 2 people. Just laugh at him like i did.
屏幕快照 2021-11-12 下午3.44.51.png

Just tried to protect my customers privacy. Not asking you not to mention it lol.
It's your job I understand.

Ciraws has been in this business for about 5 years, supplying raws for labs mostly and recently to personal users.

The one who had health problem, Manu, already had heart problem before using our hgh. (Every HGH has water retention, people with heart problem is not allowed to use it)

50, or 100 I really don't remember now.
Whoever really used our product, has never had any 'health problem' with our products. Just check our history reviews from page 10.

Even though it's not out full responsibility, we took care of it.

Really don't know what else we can do...

Ciraws has been in this business for about 5 years, supplying raws for labs mostly and recently to personal users.

The one who had health problem, Manu, already had heart problem before using our hgh. (Every HGH has water retention, people with heart problem is not allowed to use it)

Whoever really used our product, has never had any 'health problem' with our products. Just check our history reviews from page 10.
i usually didnt want to post on this issue anymore (although i am far from being good again, i am still struggling and probably need open heart surgery for a mitraclip insertion since it seems it cant be done via catheter examination) but this post lets me look quite dumb and i dont like that.
First of all, i really appreciated our first deals (raw powders). Communication was good, stuff arrived.
Then we talked about hgh and you have told me you have a source for "very good and pure hgh, close to 99,5%"
even posting the amazing quality here.
IVE TOLD YOU THAT I HAD PREEXISTING HEART ISSUES (nothing serious back then, i had mild mitral insufficiency and my EF was measured around 52%.)
Ive already took other brands of hgh back then and ive always been concious about the quality - first pharma only, then qitrope from china with no dimer and close to 100% old janoshik purity, and never had issues.
Then i took yours twice (first time in march, second in May because I couldnt grab the connection back then) and both times i had unbearable water retention and had to go to hospital within days - second time was close to heart failure.
Youve promised me to payback incase the quality is below 98% (i even have the wickR communication screenshotted), so "taking care of me" is more or less the wrong wording. Youve paid me back 200€, ive paid you over 800 if i remember correctly - no actually, nothing is being taken care off.

It is sad that, after all i did for you (i was on your site back then for a long time, didnt post here anymore because it just hurts your business etc, didnt mention paying back due to crap quality like others would do every single day) you backstab me like that and pretend it is my fault what happened..

Even though it's not out full responsibility, we took care of it.

Really don't know what else we can do...
Don't ever sell HGH again.

Offer anyone who decides to take a gamble on any of your shit powders reimbursement for using jano to test it. And if it comes back bunk you refund people and don't cut corners. We all know you are just a middle man and don't produce this stuff. You yourself have no idea about purity beyond what some dogshit retard factory has told you.

They are cunts and will lie.

But frankly the way you've acted and tried to cut corners your business on meso is sunk, good luck selling your trash.

What about the other guy on the Polish (i believe it was) forum that had a similar experience? Did you throw $200 at him and give him an empty apology too?

I ordered some HGH. It came earlier then I was thinking. I still have to try it. IDK how it is. But the customer service is on point. He cares and helps a lot. I couldnt trust him so he made me an offer to only pay half of the prize. I did and received my order. =) Now lets look whats in there. after I try it I will write another comment. Thx Ci

I ordered some HGH. It came earlier then I was thinking. I still have to try it. IDK how it is. But the customer service is on point. He cares and helps a lot. I couldnt trust him so he made me an offer to only pay half of the prize. I did and received my order. =) Now lets look whats in there. after I try it I will write another comment. Thx Ci
and i thought he stopped selling untested hgh

Sponsors

Latest posts