Citropin / EU

If you have HGH lab test you post it here you don't send it privately.

Listen ciraws I have done business with you and you are a nice guy, but we are talking money and business here and we don't fuck with both here at Meso.

So I suggest you start posting the test you have in your hands, because we don't give a flying fuck who you sold this HGH in the last 100 years. Your words is worth nothing without HARD FACT proving the quality of your product.
thx

I don't have a test like a purity one but I have been taking DNP from him and is good and act like DNP should.
Take this "felling" test as you wish. Is not that relevant like a purity test but as far as I can tell taking DNP from 4 other sources his DNP is potent
Thx

Hey @M@NU , if I start sourcing overpriced raws and treating meso members with no respect, will you suck my dick, too? I ask because 90% of your posts are slobbering all over this source's knob and I could really go for a good beej right now.
滚开,臭虫
他是我朋友

His raws are much more cheap than what you see on a 10G price list if you buy a decent amount plus you have EU delivery a very useful service that other sources don't have.
I had a good experience buying from him and I will do it again. Nothing to complain about his service, quality
Thx buddy.

Answer the questions you avoided @Crius or gtfo.
I will haunt this thread.

As for the ID stuff, give us an official answer.

I am 15 so fuck you. Guess I cannot buy that pure fire hgh, right?

You know what? My granny WANTED some.
You know,rejuvenation.
"For her skin", literally her words,not mine.

You take granny ID or there's an upper age limit for grannies etc?

She SAID she has no issue showing her ID.

To sum this up:
Do you deliver to dead fucking grannies at 85?
ID is not an issue.

I CRAVE these cemetery gains.

Fuck you.
你个溅B,破鞋,你溅得嘴里长痔疮,你爹我已经把你B草烂了,你怎样还在大街上卖B

Gobble gobble gobble!
So here’s what we are supposed to believe:

A source decides they want to sell GH. Now Meso is a big place with lots of potential customers, so if you’re going to do this you’ll need a decent stockpile right from day one. So this source finds a GH supplier and without any testing or any proof at all he plops down tens of thousands of dollars for the product. Then it arrives at his doorstep and instead of getting his own testing to verify that the person he bought from was being honest, he just puts it up for sale.

Does that sound plausible to any of you? Who buys in bulk without seeing some testing beforehand? Who then sells in increments without verifying those results independently? Because at some point you’re going to sell out, which means you go back to your original bulk seller and re-up. But why would you do that unless you knew he was honest the first time? Not one bit of this makes sense from the most basic level of how you run a business.
Planing to let the customer do the test and post them out. Coz it's more trustworthy.

Reports are on the way anyway.