Citropin / EU

Pulled the trigger on Ciraws. Communication is good, prices are sometimes out of this world and sometimes not. Probably him trying to increase my order value or something like that.
He offered to give me a refund because of a incident which was nice.

Will report back with pictures once the stuff arrives

**bla bla paid shill, bla bla alt account**

Pulled the trigger on Ciraws. Communication is good, prices are sometimes out of this world and sometimes not. Probably him trying to increase my order value or something like that.
He offered to give me a refund because of a incident which was nice.

Will report back with pictures once the stuff arrives

**bla bla paid shill, bla bla alt account**

Did you not read this thread and the other ciraws thread before ordering? Or do you just like to live dangerously?

Did you not read this thread and the other ciraws thread before ordering? Or do you just like to live dangerously?
I did. And what i got was that ciraws actually delivers raws that have steroids in them, and that he does have a reshipper. And that alone was reason enough for me to order. I do have one other legit raw source with a reshipper but he doesnt have the raws i actually need. Its not like i have alot of choice.

Idgaf about purity. I expect raws from china to be dirty as a baseline. Aslong as my testosterone or dbol is upwards of 90% i am happy. Personally i consider it a luxury to be able to buy raws with a reshipper.

Otherwise link me another raw thread with someone that actually sells real raws, uses a reshipper in europe and has the mental capability to use decent english to be able to have normal conversations. Please

I did. And what i got was that ciraws actually delivers raws that have steroids in them, and that he does have a reshipper. And that alone was reason enough for me to order. I do have one other legit raw source with a reshipper but he doesnt have the raws i actually need. Its not like i have alot of choice.

Idgaf about purity. I expect raws from china to be dirty as a baseline. Aslong as my testosterone or dbol is upwards of 90% i am happy. Personally i consider it a luxury to be able to buy raws with a reshipper.

Otherwise link me another raw thread with someone that actually sells real raws, uses a reshipper in europe and has the mental capability to use decent english to be able to have normal conversations. Please
Hello
I tried it for like 1 week. had to stopp it cause i got red dots around my eyes on the skin. i stopped using them, after a while i started again and the red dots appeared again. my body reacts a bit stupid about them I had to throw them away :-/

Hello
I tried it for like 1 week. had to stopp it cause i got red dots around my eyes on the skin. i stopped using them, after a while i started again and the red dots appeared again. my body reacts a bit stupid about them I had to throw them away :-/
What?
Did anyone receive stuff from him recently?
Mine is still on the way and should arrive soon. I'll report back when it arrives. So far i can say hes been very nice and forthcoming towards me

What?

Mine is still on the way and should arrive soon. I'll report back when it arrives. So far i can say hes been very nice and forthcoming towards me
Brutha, I can't believe that you read this thread and still bought this guy's stuff. I mean this in the nicest way bro. But dudes gh literally put a man in the hospital and darn near killed him. Did you miss that part or something?