Citropin / EU

So you are selling raws but you are so strapped for cash that you need to test new GH via blood test to find a good one before you send it off to Janoshik after your old GH hospitalized someone?

I would never buy from a source that is there broke, I'm not even a source and had full GH testing done on 2 diff batches by Jano....it shows you are prone to shitty product and perhaps scamming because you can't even buy testing let alone products
What do you think that I should do after this trouble? What if you are in my situation?

What do you think that I should do after this trouble? What if you are in my situation?
I'm not broke and the fact that you need to do this much testing to find a good hgh source is concerning for a raws dealer....I would find reputable labs and send them to Jano before I injected mystery GH.

I'm not broke and the fact that you need to do this much testing to find a good hgh source is concerning for a raws dealer....I would find reputable labs and send them to Jano before I injected mystery GH.
Thank you for your advice. Solute

Yeah, we are doing blood test for hgh right now. And then send them to Jano.

It's not mystery man. We are in this business, basically knowing the history of each hgh manufacturers.

10iu in the shoulder, after 3 hours and 20 minutes, blood was taken.

Here're two of the blood test reports. More tests are on the way.

Will find the highest purity HGH.

P GH.jpgW GH.jpg

I always use the same HGH, with the same purity and yet I have extreme fluctuations in my blood.
between 15-30ng / ml

Now explain to me how to find out the purity for HGH ??? that's what you use laboratories for!

Sorry man, no one is going to accept any test you post unless it's been independently verified. That's just the truth. What I suggest you do is find whatever source you think is the best for your hgh, then have a sample sent to jano for testing. Again, jano is the gold standard on this board.

Sorry man, no one is going to accept any test you post unless it's been independently verified. That's just the truth. What I suggest you do is find whatever source you think is the best for your hgh, then have a sample sent to jano for testing. Again, jano is the gold standard on this board.
Blood test is the first step.
Jano testing will be post here very soon

We are in frequent touch with Manu.
Will do everything we can to help.

i spoke with m@nu and he said that you leaving Meso and never coming back would be the most help you could give.

Okay, M@nu never said that, but a good idea is a good idea. GTFO and go play on Evo or Anabolex. Give Gemelli's sellouts some free gear and they'll push your shitty raws and dangerous GH for you.

i spoke with m@nu and he said that you leaving Meso and never coming back would be the most help you could give.

Okay, M@nu never said that, but a good idea is a good idea. GTFO and go play on Evo or Anabolex. Give Gemelli's sellouts some free gear and they'll push your shitty raws and dangerous GH for you.
How is this GH dangerous ? What happend?

How is this GH dangerous ? What happend?

Long story short, he sold high dimer, garbage GH to a member here and they wound up hospitalized. There were also 2 others (i believe) on foreign forums that suffered the same fate.

i don't remember the exact specifics of their diagnosis, but believe it was heart related.

Why this clusterfuck source is still here is beyond me. Not a lot of people seem to give a shit. i guess as long as they get theirs from the source who's leg they're humping, they couldn't care less about what goes on in here or what happened to their fellow member. Pretty sad.

Long story short, he sold high dimer, garbage GH to a member here and they wound up hospitalized. There were also 2 others (i believe) on foreign forums that suffered the same fate.

i don't remember the exact specifics of their diagnosis, but believe it was heart related.

Why this clusterfuck source is still here is beyond me. Not a lot of people seem to give a shit. i guess as long as they get theirs from the source who's leg they're humping, they couldn't care less about what goes on in here or what happened to their fellow member. Pretty sad.
This sucks never knew gh can fuck one up so fast!
Its better he stay here and people can ignore him in stead of him coming back with a new name and fucking people up again!

Another two of the blood test.

More test reports are on the way.

16372BC38DBCFFDC16104C4A8E5A9E50.jpgB73C22FA6B1356C24D35BC3EE09C2FE4.jpg

Another two of the blood test.

More test reports are on the way.

View attachment 154448View attachment 154449

That's great, i think. Once i learn Chinese i'll be back to comment on this printout.

What are you going to do after you find the golden goose of bargain basement GH? Test it once then roll with it hoping that the quality never changes?

If you haven't noticed, the big names in GH here test every batch. You don't have plans to do that. Your history of penny pinching and low quality goods tells us everything we need to know.

That's great, i think. Once i learn Chinese i'll be back to comment on this printout.

What are you going to do after you find the golden goose of bargain basement GH? Test it once then roll with it hoping that the quality never changes?

If you haven't noticed, the big names in GH here test every batch. You don't have plans to do that. Your history of penny pinching and low quality goods tells us everything we need to know.
Will keep testing.

This is Manu's post.
I paste it to here.

Hey guys,
so i would like to chime in and say a few words.
First of all, before Ci went absent, he told me he would help me financially to cover the hospital bills etc. Of course i really didnt believe that he will help me and after he was gone for weeks (even months?) i was sure he was just went missing to avoid all the shit that happened.
However, when he reappeared and ive received a WickR message from him and he explained me everything and that he still owes me money i was surprised to say at least.
he told me he is in miserable situation financially but he would like to help as much as he could. So he sent me 200$ in btc and told me he will send more as soon as he gets back on his feet.

He told me he is damn sorry, didnt really know much about hgh, trusted his supplier etc.
weve chatted since then quite a lot, he asks me regularely how i am etc.

what happened cant be reversed, my heart has received permanent damage and i will have to live with it and it sucks.
But the fact that he reappeared after being away for months, writing me and sending me money, asking regularely how i am etc. shows me that he seems to care and that he seems to take a part of the responsibility.
he could have just made a new account and reappear as someone completely different - yet he chose to come back.

Ive told him 2 things:
- be honest and upfront with the meso community. Honesty leads to trust and this is something he needs to regain.
- test test test. no blind shots.