Citropin / EU

This Is Fine GIF

I bought 1000ius of the old gh tested by janos New method with over 90%...i mean common 80$ for 100ius with 90%....i took 2 days and i Sold it complete here away...the guy from the gym was satisfied and asked for more and more...but not available

Jano's test fee is high for hgh&dimmer testing.
We'll select the best one from blood testing and then sending to Jano.
When testing the level of gh from your blood that can be influenced by some factors. Make sure to do the same things for every blood test(diet,timing)...

We've injected 3iu. After 2 hours, blood was taken.

Will have the testing result within 7 days.(HGH and IGF-1 was tested)

WechatIMG1.png

IMG_2755(20210909-124200).jpgHGH from a new source has been tested today.
Will have the blood test result after one week.

Any test but Jano's, huh?
To find the best hgh, we need to do lots of tests. A testing of hgh in Jano cost 200 euros.

So we are doing blood test first. And then send the best hgh to Jano for a purity and dimer testing.

To find the best hgh, we need to do lots of tests. A testing of hgh in Jano cost 200 euros.

So we are doing blood test first. And then send the best hgh to Jano for a purity and dimer testing.
That response sounds super terrific! Please give me wallet address so I can send my BTC to you. Thanks brah.

Aka you're a broke ass fuck who can't even afford to send your stuff off for proper testing. Bodes well for people ordering from you when you cut corners like this. Your last GH put someone in the hospital and your response is to inject random test subjects to find a good blood level and save some euros on Janos test.

Aka you're a broke ass fuck who can't even afford to send your stuff off for proper testing. Bodes well for people ordering from you when you cut corners like this. Your last GH put someone in the hospital and your response is to inject random test subjects to find a good blood level and save some euros on Janos test.
We are doing blood tests on our own bodies right now.

We are doing blood tests on our own bodies right now.

So you are selling raws but you are so strapped for cash that you need to test new GH via blood test to find a good one before you send it off to Janoshik after your old GH hospitalized someone?

I would never buy from a source that is there broke, I'm not even a source and had full GH testing done on 2 diff batches by Jano....it shows you are prone to shitty product and perhaps scamming because you can't even buy testing let alone products

So you are selling raws but you are so strapped for cash that you need to test new GH via blood test to find a good one before you send it off to Janoshik after your old GH hospitalized someone?

I would never buy from a source that is there broke, I'm not even a source and had full GH testing done on 2 diff batches by Jano....it shows you are prone to shitty product and perhaps scamming because you can't even buy testing let alone products

There are dozes of hgh factories in China. Testing each one of them by Jano, 200 euro each? Seriously?
Blood testing is necessary also. We just chose the better way, why should I choose a more money wasting way?

Yeah, I lost my bank account. But I didn't abandon any one of my customers and take care of them. Pay them or help them from my remaining deposits.

Truest me, scamming order lower than $10000, does not help my situation at all. And $10000 orders is common for me.