Citropin / EU

Opti with old test was around 99%, new test came out at 96,75% if i remember correctly.
and i see the bigger issue with the dimer and not the purity.
Still didn't contacted you on wickr?
How do you feel now? A bit better?

Still didn't contacted you on wickr?
How do you feel now? A bit better?
he wanted me to call him yesterday but i didnt had the time/energy to do that.
It is not that i am not able to talk but talking in a foreign english over crappy wickR is exhausting.
and we can write anytime.

i Feel okay, right now i am trying to get 6-8000 steps a day which sometimes is exhausting but its getting better every day.
I feel the medication help, even though i have slight hairloss due to the diuretics..

Spoke to @Crius today. Said he would send me the cash for Jano's testing fee (minus the shipping cost). He also wants to retest the test cyp, but doesn't want to go through @LAB4TOX because they don't use HPLC.

Last edited:
Spoke to @Crius today. Said he would send me the cash for Jano's testing fee (minus the shipping cost). He also wants to retest the test cyp, but doesn't want to go through Lab4Tox because they don't use HPLC.
So out of the two labs in the entire world that have at least some throughput in this field at the moment, neither is good enough.

I'm glad to hear you got the fee covered and I wish everybody involved all the best.

Spoke to @Crius today. Said he would send me the cash for Jano's testing fee (minus the shipping cost). He also wants to retest the test cyp, but doesn't want to go through @LAB4TOX because they don't use HPLC.
so, just that i understand:
you paid testing for the raws by yourself and now after x weeks he accepted to pay you the testing fee minus the shipping? but not reimburse the crappy raws until the test is verified again by sending in a new sample of raws to janoshik by himself?

so, just that i understand:
you paid testing for the raws by yourself and now after x weeks he accepted to pay you the testing fee minus the shipping? but not reimburse the crappy raws until the test is verified again by sending in a new sample of raws to janoshik by himself?

He was going to send a sample of test cyp to lab4tox himself and I had to remind him that that wouldn't mean anything - the sample has to come from me. So he said get a quote from Lab4tox and a quote for shipping and he'll pay for it. He also said make sure they do HPLC. I contacted Lab4tox and they said they do GC-MS for qualitative analysis and do NMR for quantitative analysis. I relayed this info to Crius and he said he doesn't want to use them because it isn't HPLC. He said it won't give the purity. He said he will contact a friend in Canada and get back to me (presumably to find a lab? I don't know).

So out of the two labs in the entire world that have at least some throughput in this field at the moment, neither is good enough.

I'm glad to hear you got the fee covered and I wish everybody involved all the best.
China best lab. China #1.

He was going to send a sample of test cyp to lab4tox himself and I had to remind him that that wouldn't mean anything - the sample has to come from me. So he said get a quote from Lab4tox and a quote for shipping and he'll pay for it. He also said make sure they do HPLC. I contacted Lab4tox and they said they do GC-MS for qualitative analysis and do NMR for quantitative analysis. I relayed this info to Crius and he said he doesn't want to use them because it isn't HPLC. He said it won't give the purity. He said he will contact a friend in Canada and get back to me (presumably to find a lab? I don't know).
ok, so the testing fee he finally pays you is for the old test and he is still looking for ways to get around reimbursing his customers..
Well, i guess i save my breath and dont phone with him if this is the case..

ok, so the testing fee he finally pays you is for the old test and he is still looking for ways to get around reimbursing his customers..
I wouldn’t take this guy serious. He said he had to check with his lab and do an analysis on Janos report. The best they could come up with was “Jano report no good, China lab better”. Lol.

So much for "M@nu is my friend". We tried to warn you, man. As cordial as a source can be, lining their pockets will always be the most important thing.

So much for "M@nu is my friend". We tried to warn you, man. As cordial as a source can be, lining their pockets will always be the most important thing.
yeah as ive already posted, i had enough warnings from guys here. So the blame is on me, no problem.
I simply cant understand how anyone would want to ruin their business so easily. If i were the source, i would try to find a deal with the 4(!!) guys who bought hgh and the one test cyp person reimburse (even if it means 100% loss) and simply tell that my source must have mixed something up or whatever..

Hi, guys
Sorry for disappearing this long. Just got available to MESO recently.

A few months ago, my country's customs has seized a bulk order from us. And I personally was taken away for a short time investigation. Now I'm back.

By this 'investigation', we lost the main bank account and a family member's freedom......Things are really not good here actually, but we will take care of it and solve problems.

About Manu's health:

We've contacted him as soon as I'm free and helped him as we've promised
Luckily his health is better. Will travel to the EU and see him after we get back on our feet.

About Citropin:

I need to apologize for too little investigation into HGH. We were naive to believe that all the HGH are of the same quality just like ass raws.

It turns out that there's a really remarkable difference between each factory when it comes to HGH.

Now, We've gathered all the HGH in the Chinese market(it's easy for me to do) and will start from blood testing on our own bodies to find out which one is the best and then verify it by Jano's purity and dimer testing, till we find out the highest purity HGH as we promised.

Will update the blood test results and Jano test in Citropin's thread.

Here's the picture of the samples.(I've tried 4iu of each of them already)

About Citropin:

I need to apologize for too little investigation into HGH. We were naive to believe that all the HGH are of the same quality just like ass raws.

It turns out that there's a really remarkable difference between each factory when it comes to HGH.

Now, We've gathered all the HGH in the Chinese market(it's easy for me to do) and will start from blood testing on our own bodies to find out which one is the best and then verify it by Jano's purity and dimer testing, till we find out the highest purity HGH as we promised.

Will update the blood test results and Jano test in Citropin's thread.

Here's the picture of the samples.(I've tried 4iu of each of them already)

After everything that's transpired, anyone that orders from you is a damn fool.

By this 'investigation', we lost the main bank account and a family member's freedom......
How about you go take responsibility for what you have done and help out that family member get his freedom back, instead of shilling for money again on here?

You're truly a scumbag, Crius