Citropin / EU

Can you guys be a little more professional? Let's keep the threads with good info not automatically call a source a scam especially when Ci has show in the past that he offers good quality with raws.
Been working with him for the raws and he responds to messages faster than anyone I know personally. Not had any issues of any kind.

Now he has some test,you will say that is from China and don't trust them. Ok then wait a bit because a member he will send to testing and he will post some test from Europe.
He is a good source with a good background for raws,wait for the test before you can say that is no good.
If we can have a source like him with EU shipping I take that very greatly. Price are good also

Let's keep it professional and mature and see the test before you can say that is no good and not throwing courses. We are adults that are here to find good source.

Last edited:
for this reason I am looking for a new source with good product at an acceptable price
this is exactly the reason why i dont understand all the guys who post shit in here. WE eu customers should be interested to build up a good reliable source with good customer service and good quality. And WE should therefore at least try to give them tips what they have to do in order to fulfil the standards here.
This is my opinion. Noone is perfect from the start but this is something that can be worked on

Can you guys be a little more professional? Let's keep the threads with good info not automatically call a source a scam especially when Ci has show in the past that he offers good quality with raws.
Professional.
You mention professional yet that guy was initially asking for ID or some shit.
He insulted people in Chinese. Lmao.
Do you see me around insulting people in russian or Greek? He is also a source.

A source is automatically a scam.
You are wrong.
There are requirements and since crius decided to start selling hgh and in a different thread he will follow the requirements. Or a scammer he is.
There are no exceptions.
This is the reason we can get solid gear nowadays,from sources that come here.

Been working with him for the raws and he responds to messages faster than anyone I know personally. Not had any issues of any kind.
He is fast. Yes.
Now he has some test,you will say that is from China and don't trust them.
If you trust the Chinese tests,I don't even know what to say.
Ok then wait a bit because a member he will send to testing and he will post some test from Europe.
Indeed we are. At least me.
Manu is on board for the testing.
Not sure if he can be trusted 100%. But it is something.
I am actually gonna buy hgh from the guy if he proves himself.

He is a good source with a good background for raws,wait for the test before you can say that is no good.
Depends. His prices are insane.
Hgh prices are solid.
If we can have a source like him with EU shipping I take that very greatly. Price are good also

Let's keep it professional and mature and see the test before you can say that is no good and not throwing courses.

We are adults that are here to find good source.
Exactly. Good source.

this is exactly the reason why i dont understand all the guys who post shit in here. WE eu customers should be interested to build up a good reliable source with good customer service and good quality. And WE should therefore at least try to give them tips what they have to do in order to fulfil the standards here.
This is my opinion. Noone is perfect from the start but this is something that can be worked on
None is perfect from the start but also, none starts as terrible.

it is a sign that you should try to be more respectful, haha :p
Being on tren is not the excuse for every bahavior my friend.
Hope your wife is okay
I see why you are supportive now.
You fucking knew.

You live near Etna,I gather. You don't want that Chinese curse man.

1 hour later it is still shaking here. People are on the streets.
From the TV right now:
20210303_150525.jpg

More material from the walls has fallen.

Wife has been given xanax.

Also,I confirm TP ships from UK nowadays.
You have a chance here @Crius .
Quit the Chinese talk and get real.
I have ordered some shit unrelated to steroids from UK after the brexit, and it is a huge problem if one is buying from the EU.
I ordered to two different countries.

@Ferenor , it is not 100% shit talk.
It is as much as it should be. Not more,not less.

Last edited:
Professional.
You mention professional yet that guy was initially asking for ID or some shit.
He insulted people in Chinese. Lmao.
Do you see me around insulting people in russian or Greek? He is also a source.

A source is automatically a scam.
You are wrong.
There are requirements and since crius decided to start selling hgh and in a different thread he will follow the requirements. Or a scammer he is.
There are no exceptions.
This is the reason we can get solid gear nowadays,from sources that come here.

He is fast. Yes.

If you trust the Chinese tests,I don't even know what to say.

Indeed we are. At least me.
Manu is on board for the testing.
Not sure if he can be trusted 100%. But it is something.
I am actually gonna buy hgh from the guy if he proves himself.

Depends. His prices are insane.
Hgh prices are solid.

Exactly. Good source.

The thing with ID is more to not buy kids from him. Not gonna to ask to anyone the identity card. He said not under 24 and maybe if you are a kid you will think twice. More of a moral thing to say so

I wouldn't call automatically a scam because he has some background from the raws,he is known that he sell good things. He has more to lose than someone unknown for anything. Plus on top of that not worth it to sell bad stuff when you can get hormones cheap in China and you have a reputation to keep

To be put on a checklist and test the products yes and a member will do so and he will test with a European test in a month he said.
Keep a eye on the thread and check the results once they arrive and then you can make a decision.

Raws prices are good if you buy a decent amount. Forget the 10g price list.

I say to wait for the results the member will made the test and then you can make a decision if is bad or not

The thing with ID is more to not buy kids from him. Not gonna to ask to anyone the identity card. He said not under 24 and maybe if you are a kid you will think twice. More of a moral thing to say so
Ok,moral reasons I accept.
Different strokes for different folks though lol.
I wouldn't call automatically a scam because he has some background from the raws,he is known that he sell good things. He has more to lose than someone unknown for anything. Plus on top of that not worth it to sell bad stuff when you can get hormones cheap in China and you have a reputation to keep
Some background.
To be put on a checklist and test the products yes and a member will do so and he will test with a European test in a month he said.
Keep a eye on the thread and check the results once they arrive and then you can make a decision.
From this point on there isn't anything else to say.
Except if he spits more bullshit.
Raws prices are good if you buy a decent amount. Forget the 10g price list.
I hope we're not talking pounds here.

Back