Citropin / EU

You guys can troll on me, I quite enjoy the game anyway.
But NEVER EVER try to talk shit on my friend, I will put more shit back into your mouths if so, I promise.

Now let's see who is the next shit taster. Let's play a game.,

你个溅B,破鞋,你溅得嘴里长痔疮,你爹我已经把你B草烂了,你怎样还在大街上卖B
Screenshot_20210303-112658_Chrome.jpg

That's the translation of his reply to me.
If you want to buy compounds,you know...the ones you mix,filter and then inject deep into your body with actual needles and shit,then this is your guy. You can trust him. Buyer beware.
AmusingFrigidAlpinegoat-max-1mb.gif

Oh. i see. i'm not a Chinaman either. Can i be your friend too?
you have to eat at least 1000g of rice (dry weight) to qualify.
I had to go through this and earned it :cool:

nah joke aside.
I dont get why it is so hard for you to understand that you can build up a good relationship with someone without being a "chinaman". I was a regular customer, he was friendly and extremly fast responsive and tried everything he could to make the customer happy.
I dont see him scamming/shitting on others.
I wish to have a reliable source for hgh and peptides with EU domestic service and i trust in CI that he is able to bringt that to the table.
There are just some missing pieces and he is working to bring those to MESO.

But NEVER EVER try to talk shit on my friend, I will put more shit back into your mouths if so, I promise.

ur mom

You will put more shit back in my mouth right?
I have a scat fetish,bitch.

you have to eat at least 1000g of rice (dry weight) to qualify.
I had to go through this and earned it :cool:

nah joke aside.
I dont get why it is so hard for you to understand that you can build up a good relationship with someone without being a "chinaman". I was a regular customer, he was friendly and extremly fast responsive and tried everything he could to make the customer happy.
I dont see him scamming/shitting on others.
I wish to have a reliable source for hgh and peptides with EU domestic service and i trust in CI that he is able to bringt that to the table.
There are just some missing pieces and he is working to bring those to MESO.

He said you were friends. Naturally i assumed that you were Chinese, as friends typically know one another personally.

Instead you're more like long distance acquaintances. He's a source and you're a customer. One may also view your relationship as a conflict of interest.

For the sake of both of your reputations, i hope you two know what you're doing.

LETS PLAY A GAME GUYS. DON'T BUY SHIT CHINESE HGH FROM THIS GUY. LET'S SEE WHO IS THE BOSS.

Nope.
This place is full.
There is competition.
well, i dont see much competition for EU domestic unless you want to pay over 1,20€ per IU which is overprice.
@MisterSuperGod : more or less correct. But as i already said, i was always pleased with his products and his customer service. So i do not give up on him and hope he will get it working.

and the guys that are now like "woah, he insults in chinese".. well, this is meso, every wannebe flames hardcore but once a source says something it is too much? oh come on.

He said you were friends. Naturally i assumed that you were Chinese, as friends typically know one another personally.

Instead you're more like long distance acquaintances. He's a source and you're a customer. One may also view your relationship as a conflict of interest.

For the sake of both of your reputations, i hope you two know what you're doing.

and to it to your statement:
i am maybe the first who ordered from him. i will receive 10 kits of hgh + bpc and tb500.
he agreed that i can send to janoshik for test which i will do and he will pay for the test.
If it comes out that the hgh is no hgh or massive underdosed/impure, do you really think that i would cover that up?
i am risking more than everyone here but up until now i trust Ci and hope that he proves to be trustworthy

edit: and before anyone asks:
i have paid for it and if you need prove, i can send you a westernunion screenshot by personal message

well, i dont see much competition for EU domestic unless you want to pay over 1,20€ per IU which is overprice.
@MisterSuperGod : more or less correct. But as i already said, i was always pleased with his products and his customer service. So i do not give up on him and hope he will get it working.

and the guys that are now like "woah, he insults in chinese".. well, this is meso, every wannebe flames hardcore but once a source says something it is too much? oh come on.
TP ships from EU warehouse for 90$/box