Citropin / EU

I already capped raws before but never dnp. Thought it would stain everything
it does.
i didnt cap it. Ive put bit of water in a small plastic cup, tared my scale to 0,000g and put in to 0,375g. then just threw the water+dnp down my throat xD

How do you know?

So,okay...that means that he will take responsibility if I am over 24.. right?
FYI I am 15.

1. I have no idea what you are talking about.
2. This is sad.
3. But the dad was over 24.....right?
4. How come I missed that gem?

However,I believe that we should hear that,from him. Not that I doubt you or anything.
15? No tren trennies anymore for you

Anyway, I've gone through all the posts here.
It seems the main problem is test reports.

We have test reports in our hands and our HGH has been sold years to worldwide labs without quality issue.

There are two solutions:
1. Contact me, we will send you test reports.
2. Wait for people to test it and come here to check the test reports later.

Done, next question.

Pffffft I call bullshit! Your "IN HOUSE" testing means jack shit! China has some of the worst safety/quality regulations in the world so unless you get third party testing done on the regular what's in those vials will just be a gamble. Send your shit for proper testing or go the fuck home!

Pffffft I call bullshit! Your "IN HOUSE" testing means jack shit! China has some of the worst safety/quality regulations in the world so unless you get third party testing done on the regular what's in those vials will just be a gamble. Send your shit for proper testing or go the fuck home!

@M@NU would you like to address this yourself or should we wait for your boss?

@M@NU would you like to address this yourself or should we wait for your boss?
i dont work for him, i am just a customer like everyone else who writes here.
Ive sent him my order and told him i want to see the lab test before we close the deal. He told me he is on a business trip and will send it to me as soon as he can.
i have him on WIckR where he is very active and it is much easier to write with him there since he answers almost instantly

it does.
i didnt cap it. Ive put bit of water in a small plastic cup, tared my scale to 0,000g and put in to 0,375g. then just threw the water+dnp down my throat xD
You made my day. I was wondering how the fuck i could cap the DNP raw. This is the best solution. Thanks dude!

Any heartburn or stomach ache?

I honestly don’t understand why it’s still so hard to get sources to test their products and then show us the results of said tests. It’s like the most basic part of sourcing.

Do you keep HGH and the other peptides in a fridge or at a appropriate temperature to avoid a faster degradation of the products? Or what is your storage method?

Do you keep HGH and the other peptides in a fridge or at a appropriate temperature to avoid a faster degradation of the products? Or what is your storage method?
He's just going to say he does everything proper, best hgh ever, highest quality blah blah blah.

We do want to sell in the UK. The UK is a great market.

We can use a reshipper for British customers but the shipping fee will be $80 to do so.

Exactly xd

No plans to add UK domestic in future? You will enjoy the game without competition here.
Exactly xd

No plans to add UK domestic in future? You will enjoy the game without competition here.

Hey @M@NU , if I start sourcing overpriced raws and treating meso members with no respect, will you suck my dick, too? I ask because 90% of your posts are slobbering all over this source's knob and I could really go for a good beej right now.

Hey @M@NU , if I start sourcing overpriced raws and treating meso members with no respect, will you suck my dick, too? I ask because 90% of your posts are slobbering all over this source's knob and I could really go for a good beej right now.

Well, i have made good experience with his products and his customer service up until now.
Raws are quite cheap if you dont buy 1-10g.
And i suck noones dick, you gotta find someone else buddy :)
by the way, judging by your understanding that posting positive feedback = sucking cock you already have your mouth full with opti and dragonornance..
edit2: oh jesus, i just saw you are/were shopping @ brewely.. well, i guess we can stop argue about reading comprehension etc..

Last edited: