Citropin / EU

I don't understand why your raws prices are so fucking high yet your hgh prices are lower than almost everyone else? You seem to be making an effort here, but not sending your stock for testing is fucking lazy! You got like 10 different colored tops there so when people order they could get this or they get that or who the fuck knows! You have no way currently to assure quality and leaving it up to the customer to test is ridiculous!

What if bloods come back and show it's bunk or HPLC shows shit purity and high dimer? You going to refund people's money? Yah don't think so, like all other sources you will say the test is bad or bloods not done properly.

Your business model is garbage!

Oh and you going to require I.D. as well lol. What a fucking JOKE!!!
你才是垃圾,垃圾中的战斗机!

Yah he's a real cock sucker! Everyone else sells test raws for a buck or less per gram, but this meat sucker sells for $2.50/gram lol. $10/gram for mast-prop...pfffffft keep sucking that meat stick @Crius ha ha :p
JetsFan i know you are pissed because he didnt go with agreed price
(Ciraws/International raws source)
and i can understand it.
But with his prices it is pretty simple: if you do not agree with them, do not order. His prices for 1-10g are pretty high, correct. Maybe you should have asked for 50g+ because they drop significantly there.
there are also lab results of his raws @ his old thread if someone cares.

for me, the only "issue" is the testing. If this is done and i assume it will be done then he will sell tons of GH, doesnt matter if you do not like him or not..

I ordered some raws from CI in the past and was quite pleased with the service and the quality of the product. The price of the raws is a little bit higher than the average, but it highly depends on the quantity. Also, he offers reshipping inside the EU, what is really valuable if you life in a country with very strict customs.
I'll order again and if the test results of the HGH turn out to be fine, i'll surely give it a shot.
My personal experience, may not apply to others.

We will pay for our customers’ lab testing fees.
We decide to leave this job to our customers, coz letting our customer test it is more trustworthy than testing it by ourselves.
It's 350 euro for an HGH lab test you will pay it? I need to be sure before starting the process lol

ive told him 250€ after he asked me in WickR.
he totally agreed with 250€, better wait for his reply reagarding the 350€ test.
(i thought iu and purity is enough but dimer wont hurt either)

ive told him 250€ after he asked me in WickR.
he totally agreed with 250€, better wait for his reply reagarding the 350€ test.
(i thought iu and purity is enough but dimer wont hurt either)
Well dimer is important, especially for a never tested HGH.

JetsFan i know you are pissed because he didnt go with agreed price
(Ciraws/International raws source)
and i can understand it.
But with his prices it is pretty simple: if you do not agree with them, do not order. His prices for 1-10g are pretty high, correct. Maybe you should have asked for 50g+ because they drop significantly there.
there are also lab results of his raws @ his old thread if someone cares.

for me, the only "issue" is the testing. If this is done and i assume it will be done then he will sell tons of GH, doesnt matter if you do not like him or not..

If you wish to support this goof that's on you!

你才是垃圾,垃圾中的战斗机!
Ah, sorry. This message was posted by my employee.

I was on a business trip without wifi. He was asked to fight back when people talk shit here lol.

Your post is rational and he shouldn't troll on you. My apology.

Anyway, I've gone through all the posts here.
It seems the main problem is test reports.

We have test reports in our hands and our HGH has been sold years to worldwide labs without quality issue.

There are two solutions:
1. Contact me, we will send you test reports.
2. Wait for people to test it and come here to check the test reports later.

Done, next question.

Anyway, I've gone through all the posts here.
It seems the main problem is test reports.

We have test reports in our hands and our HGH has been sold years to worldwide labs without quality issue.

There are two solutions:
1. Contact me, we will send you test reports.
2. Wait for people to test it and come here to check the test reports later.

Done, next question.
Testing incentive for random testing to individual laboratories

Shipping from Germany and Netherlands are perfect for a lot of EU countries, so you will make big money on that.

Prices seem good, but without HPLC testing this might as well be any low quality cheap HGH from alibaba rather than the "high quality" you claim.

About the ID verification, i get you're trying to play the responsible source and i don't mind my self as im 25, but requiring ID for illegal purchase on the internet? Yeah that's retarded. What's the next? You ask people to use their personal credit card to purchase rather than bitcoin? Fuck that.

Shipping from Germany and Netherlands are perfect for a lot of EU countries, so you will make big money on that.

Prices seem good, but without HPLC testing this might as well be any low quality cheap HGH from alibaba rather than the "high quality" you claim.

About the ID verification, i get you're trying to play the responsible source and i don't mind my self as im 25, but requiring ID for illegal purchase on the internet? Yeah that's retarded. What's the next? You ask people to use their personal credit card to purchase rather than bitcoin? Fuck that.
What the fuck are you talking about?

I am gonna read the thread again.