Citropin / EU

@llegday101 I saw that he didn't want to sell to people under 24.

I have one question to ask.

@Crius , how are you going to prove that someone is over 24? Please, enlighten me.

View attachment 142937
i've talked to him about this point since i also found it quite bizare.
He will not need ID verification or something like this.
it is more meant as a recommendation. He will not take responsibility for kids using HGH and doing more harm than good.
He probably came up with the idea since we talked about the other thread (i think its in 24hrup or whatever the source is called) where a dad bought hgh for his young child and all the members here went through the roof..

i've talked to him about this point since i also found it quite bizare.
He will not need ID verification or something like this.
it is more meant as a recommendation.
How do you know?
He will not take responsibility for kids using HGH and doing more harm than good.
So,okay...that means that he will take responsibility if I am over 24.. right?
FYI I am 15.
He probably came up with the idea since we talked about the other thread (i think its in 24hrup or whatever the source is called) where a dad bought hgh for his young child and all the members here went through the roof..
1. I have no idea what you are talking about.
2. This is sad.
3. But the dad was over 24.....right?
4. How come I missed that gem?

However,I believe that we should hear that,from him. Not that I doubt you or anything.

How do you know?

So,okay...that means that he will take responsibility if I am over 24.. right?
FYI I am 15.

1. I have no idea what you are talking about.
2. This is sad.
3. But the dad was over 24.....right?
4. How come I missed that gem?

However,I believe that we should hear that,from him. Not that I doubt you or anything.
sure, lets wait for him.
well, as i said, we have talked about the whole hgh sourcing etc. in detail.
He often asked my opinion what we would need in the EU apart from gear etc.
Ive told him cheap quality GH with EU domestic shipping due to strict customs and gym equipment due to all those lockdowns in EU xD.
of course he wont take responsibility if you are over 24. But i think there are some countries where you are not considered "full adult" before the age of 24.
thats why he came up with that.
About you being 15.. if that would be the case you could be one of the youngest tren users worldwide. Nicksstrengthandpower had a video about a 16 year old some weeks ago. congratz buddy ;-)

sure, lets wait for him.
well, as i said, we have talked about the whole hgh sourcing etc. in detail.
He often asked my opinion what we would need in the EU apart from gear etc.
Ive told him cheap quality GH with EU domestic shipping due to strict customs and gym equipment due to all those lockdowns in EU xD.
of course he wont take responsibility if you are over 24. But i think there are some countries where you are not considered "full adult" before the age of 24.
thats why he came up with that.
About you being 15.. if that would be the case you could be one of the youngest tren users worldwide. Nicksstrengthandpower had a video about a 16 year old some weeks ago. congratz buddy ;-)
cf4141d646c73d2f09fa2bc7cace6024.gif

Let's wait for him yeah, this is interesting!
200 (1).gif

If you have HGH lab test you post it here you don't send it privately.

Listen ciraws I have done business with you and you are a nice guy, but we are talking money and business here and we don't fuck with both here at Meso.

So I suggest you start posting the test you have in your hands, because we don't give a flying fuck who you sold this HGH in the last 100 years. Your words is worth nothing without HARD FACT proving the quality of your product.

Any tests on the dnp?
I don't have a test like a purity one but I have been taking DNP from him and is good and act like DNP should.
Take this "felling" test as you wish. Is not that relevant like a purity test but as far as I can tell taking DNP from 4 other sources his DNP is potent

Im more interested in the peptides, a few Chinese sources i know don’t have most of those peptides because it’s not easy to find them easily.
Do you have any kind of testing for the PEG-MGF?

Im more interested in the peptides, a few Chinese sources i know don’t have most of those peptides because it’s not easy to find them easily.
Do you have any kind of testing for the PEG-MGF?
i can give a feel report on tb500 and bpc157. Ordered today from him together with hgh.
Someone knows if @janoshik can test peptides and if yes, what the cost is?

Yah he's a real cock sucker! Everyone else sells test raws for a buck or less per gram, but this meat sucker sells for $2.50/gram lol. $10/gram for mast-prop...pfffffft keep sucking that meat stick @Crius ha ha :p
I said the same thing. Cant see why he gets business with those bullshit prices.

can you test all peptides he mentioned?
probably important for his business
I can test anything, it's just the price / delivery time that varies :)

TB-500 or BPC-157 are very regular samples, so I have procedures, standards etc for them.

Stuff like HMG I don't have those, so the cost would be considerably higher.

I don't have a test like a purity one but I have been taking DNP from him and is good and act like DNP should.
Take this "felling" test as you wish. Is not that relevant like a purity test but as far as I can tell taking DNP from 4 other sources his DNP is potent
Thanks mate... he only sells raw right? If yes did you have any problems with capping ?

Thanks mate... he only sells raw right? If yes did you have any problems with capping ?
my first order with Ci was DNP and Tadalafil.
If you are only using it for yourself you can take the time-consuming route and measure the amount of powder with a high resolution scale.
I have a scale that measures accurately in 1mg steps. So i just weighted out 125/250/375mg

Ok thanks for Info @janoshik . I guess with "regular" samples you are also refering to the ghrps, ghrhs and stuff like that

my first order with Ci was DNP and Tadalafil.
If you are only using it for yourself you can take the time-consuming route and measure the amount of powder with a high resolution scale.
I have a scale that measures accurately in 1mg steps. So i just weighted out 125/250/375mg

Ok thanks for Info @janoshik . I guess with "regular" samples you are also refering to the ghrps, ghrhs and stuff like that
I already capped raws before but never dnp. Thought it would stain everything