Ciraws/International raws source

As I was looking for buying some raws I decided to use Ci again. The EU domestic shipping has played a role in this and last time everything went well so I use his service again.
He responds faster than my friends to messages.

The raw that I ordered are: Test D,Deca and DNP.
Will post again when I receive the order in about one month I suppose.

I have received the order in under 4 weeks. The package was send from a EU country so they have EU domestic shipping if anyone is interested
IMG-20220323-WA0000.jpg

No ship to australia. Lucky us we dont get fucked over by another scam. Finally it pays to live in the hardest country to ship to. Strange but somehow my raws get to my door from os. Must be stork delivery.. no customs check.

I had given CI the chance to make up for his mistake with the poor HGH quality. only asked for a small amount of tren and testo. not even half as much as the value of the bad HGH was. it was then sent at some point after repeated responses. When it got here I found out that the package could not be delivered. I called DHL and they told me that the sender wrote the wrong address on it and the package will be returned to the sender. CI told me he would take care of the problem as it was his fault too. unfortunately comes since no more reply and package seems to be lost forever . Instead of making up for his mistake, he only made it worse.

I can only advise everyone not to order from him.

I had given CI the chance to make up for his mistake with the poor HGH quality. only asked for a small amount of tren and testo. not even half as much as the value of the bad HGH was. it was then sent at some point after repeated responses. When it got here I found out that the package could not be delivered. I called DHL and they told me that the sender wrote the wrong address on it and the package will be returned to the sender. CI told me he would take care of the problem as it was his fault too. unfortunately comes since no more reply and package seems to be lost forever . Instead of making up for his mistake, he only made it worse.

I can only advise everyone not to order from him.

i don't mean to be THAT guy, but the warnings were posted numerous times throughout this thread on how shitty this source is.

Honestly, there are mixed reviews. Some are negative, some positive.

@Crius sup?

How many of the positive reviews are from legit, contributing members? Without looking, all i recall ever seeing were a bunch of noobs that got wet because this idiot actually sent them something in the mail.

Honestly, there are mixed reviews. Some are negative, some positive.

@Crius sup?
Do you really expect the source to admit to burning a guy 5 posts above? What could this guy possibly have that you couldn't get from another reputable source already here?

Do you really expect the source to admit to burning a guy 5 posts above? What could this guy possibly have that you couldn't get from another reputable source already here?

I think he's the only raw's source who dispatches from EU ...

People are actually considering this source? He spent weeks rigorously testing HGH and managed to put out a product with 83% purity lol.

Yes, though not in the way you are hoping for, as they don't have a EU domestic warehouse.

I know a lot of sources ship to EU, I was talking specifically about a source that ships from EU. So I presume you've misread my post? If not, then I am intrigued about a source that dispatches from EU but "it's not what I'm hoping for" ... : ) Do you mean using a re-shipping service?

I know a lot of sources ship to EU, I was talking specifically about a source that ships from EU. So I presume you've misread my post? If not, then I am intrigued about a source that dispatches from EU but "it's not what I'm hoping for" ... : ) Do you mean using a re-shipping service?
Personally speaking I consider public discussion of shipping in any more detail than necessary an OPSEC risk that should be avoided at all costs, and a properly stocked EU raws warehouse would bring way more trouble to our industry long term than it would solve problems.

Anyone is free to contact me privately and I'll explain in detail the safest ways to order raws etc. and doublecheck whether your source can/will use these ways or not without bias, as long as this prevents public discussion of topics in blatant disregard of OPSEC - with covid & the war added on top of the usual problems, we cannot take the present state of our industry for granted and should take precautions to preserve it.

Sponsors

Latest posts