Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

Clearing/Cleaning History

Discussion in 'Security, Privacy & Anonymity' started by Bigtack, Oct 11, 2015.

1. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Yes systemd is a pita but so far it works on my rig

pumpingiron22 likes this.
  2. pumpingiron22

pumpingiron22 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

lol just picking im glad to see people use it. I had redhat long time ago. now windows :( since i do alot business stuff. but have my other partian os tails.kaili, thinking about that open suse looks pretty nice config or fedora. there are so many now lol

MindlessWork likes this.
  3. pumpingiron22

pumpingiron22 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I have to say @MindlessWork. you really a smart guy/ you really know your stuff. Im just a self taught user. Im always trying to learn as much as I can. I know and teach my self to learn tools but dont always understand whats in the box just how to use it lol. But I know you truly understand the makings of that.Just thought i would let you know how kool you are from one geek to another.

MindlessWork likes this.
  4. Nutpuncher

Nutpuncher Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Ive made mistake of using my work pc to search and view UGLs (only the ones that were not detected as "abused drugs". Am I SOL? I need admin password to any "editing" of hard drive. I can delete browser history,cookies,passwords...etc.

5. Nutpuncher

Nutpuncher Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Anybody?