Clomid and nolvadex or just nolvadex?

jbil75

Im 5 weeks in a 500mg Test E /12 week cycle. I have clomid and nolvadex on hand but I'm reading some really conflicting reports about clomid . My main concern about PCT is loss of libido and ED. The dosage people recommend for clomid is all over the place as well. Would nolvadex only be sufficient or is clomid a must?

This will be my first PCT, I did a test deca cycle 20 years ago and I didn't know anything about PCT. I'm 41 years old also.

Im 5 weeks in a 500mg Test E /12 week cycle. I have clomid and nolvadex on hand but I'm reading some really conflicting reports about clomid . My main concern about PCT is loss of libido and ED. The dosage people recommend for clomid is all over the place as well. Would nolvadex only be sufficient or is clomid a must?

This will be my first PCT, I did a test deca cycle 20 years ago and I didn't know anything about PCT. I'm 41 years old also.
I did clomid and nolva. I was fucking my girl at least 4 times a week.

If I were to use clomid wouldn't 25mg or 12.5 mg Ed be more than enough?
With clomid, the higher you go, you increase the chance of sides ive seen recommendations at 100/50/50/50- I do know the cookie cutter approach to nolva is 40/20/20/20 or close to it...
I think 20/10/10/10 is sufficient IME when an AI is used.

Back