Coinbase stumble

I bought $500 in bitcoin in the beginning of July with my visa debit. I initially tried to use my bank acct but it kept saying insufficient funds and would unlink my bank acct the moment I tried to make a purchase. Then about a month later, I bought $1k in bitcoin with my visa no prob to make several purchases over a few days. Now that I need to buy little more bitcoin it says my visa has $0 limit. I bought that bitcoin on the 31st. What's going on? I'm about to use the paypal option since it seems it will work but don't want it to get denied and not be able to send payment. What am I missing here?

It seemed like it was getting easier having the bitcoin already in my acct to send. I won't be doing that again tho as I lost over $100 in the market in under a week. So now I'm back to buying as I go.

I bought $500 in bitcoin in the beginning of July with my visa debit. I initially tried to use my bank acct but it kept saying insufficient funds and would unlink my bank acct the moment I tried to make a purchase. Then about a month later, I bought $1k in bitcoin with my visa no prob to make several purchases over a few days. Now that I need to buy little more bitcoin it says my visa has $0 limit. I bought that bitcoin on the 31st. What's going on? I'm about to use the paypal option since it seems it will work but don't want it to get denied and not be able to send payment. What am I missing here?

It seemed like it was getting easier having the bitcoin already in my acct to send. I won't be doing that again tho as I lost over $100 in the market in under a week. So now I'm back to buying as I go.

You only "lose" if you sell or transfer while it's down. That's a rookie investment mistake, unless you're confident it won't be rising again.

Debit card seems the most reliable and fastest way of buying coin on coinbase.