• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Coming off after 4yr B&C

The Roman

22 y/o male here. Hopped on when I was 18 and haven't fully come off since then. Looking for a recommended PCT protocol for someone in my position. Have cruised more than I have blasted, and never gotten too extreme with dosing. Is Dr. Scally's Power PCT worth a shot for someone in my position? Or should I simply try to find a doctor willing to work with me to get my system back online? Been cruising on 200mg test e per week for the last 6 months approx.

In this section I've seen at least several threads on guys coming off after maybe two years some of them had luck with the PCT one guy was on Clomid therapy extended for a while... That's a long time to be shut down but I think it's worth a try. Good luck to you and I'm sure you'll get some more responses on this.

22 y/o male here. Hopped on when I was 18 and haven't fully come off since then. Looking for a recommended PCT protocol for someone in my position. Have cruised more than I have blasted, and never gotten too extreme with dosing. Is Dr. Scally's Power PCT worth a shot for someone in my position? Or should I simply try to find a doctor willing to work with me to get my system back online? Been cruising on 200mg test e per week for the last 6 months approx.
I would definitely try @Michael Scally MD PCT plan. Maybe reach out to him to hear his thoughts.

mands

Yikes man.
Good luck.

I'd be surprised if a doctor would prescribe test to a 22 yr old steroid user.

Run clomid at 25mg per day for a year. Get on tranquilizers/antidepressants if you have a problem. It works. And it's cheap enough you can buy a year's supply from the dark net or India for peanuts. No risk of interaction with a doctor.

Run clomid at 25mg per day for a year. Get on tranquilizers/antidepressants if you have a problem. It works. And it's cheap enough you can buy a year's supply from the dark net or India for peanuts. No risk of interaction with a doctor.
This is not what you did when you came off after many years of use.

You ran @Michael Scally MD protocol and it worked.

Why would you make this statement above?

mands

Dude you're stalking me?

Ok, fine.

Run the HCG protocol. But run clomid long term.
Not really. You've been around a long time. I remember you quitting AAS a long time ago. I take it you haven't touched any sense? Congrats and it's pretty awesome that you stopped.

Why run Clomid long term? Is there a huge benefit in doing so? And what's up with the tranquilizers?

mands

I would definitely try @Michael Scally MD PCT plan. Maybe reach out to him to hear his thoughts.

mands

I will do that, thanks. Not going to bother him with this over PM. Pretty sure he charges $ for advice anyway

I cannot be on anything long term because of upcoming military service. that also sounds like a completely retarded plan

Why run Clomid long term? Is there a huge benefit in doing so? And what's up with the tranquilizers?

mands

There have been some good studies. And I think a lot of people jump back due to depression. Antidepressants and long term clomid I think are a good way to prevent relapse.