• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

COMP TH (trenbolone cattle implant) discontinued?

Whoremoans

I noticed the old site where this stuff was available doesn’t carry component without estradiol anymore? Is usable component no longer available? Only the stuff with estradiol?

I noticed the old site where this stuff was available doesn’t carry component without estradiol anymore? Is usable component no longer available? Only the stuff with estradiol?
You need a license to buy it now. Contact a farmer or find a friend in China.

It’s been cheaper to buy UGL tren A for quite a while now honestly. I just always thought component and finaplix brews were awesome lol.
Come th is long gone. Your only option is finaplix but it’s expensive as fuuuuk

Wait, finaplix is still around..? I thought it was long gone a while ago, and that’s why people started using component?
It’s in stock ready to go. Yes it’s been brought back but with a heavy price tag.

https://www.lambertvetsupply.com/Finaplix-H-Cattle-Implants-10-Dose_p_28845.html