Conflicting research on HCG

illuminatty

I'm planning a test/deca or test/eq cycle for spring into summer (lean bulking with 250cals above maintenance).

I'm reading that deca is very suppressive and hard to recover from. I've done a npp cycle before which I recovered with ease with 6 week pct of nolva Clomid and aromasin.

Is HCG necessary? I'm hearing mixed reviews...I'm leaning towards eq due to deca's review on recovery.

Any input would be appreciated.

I'm planning a test/deca or test/eq cycle for spring into summer (lean bulking with 250cals above maintenance).

I'm reading that deca is very suppressive and hard to recover from. I've done a npp cycle before which I recovered with ease with 6 week pct of nolva Clomid and aromasin.

Is HCG necessary? I'm hearing mixed reviews...I'm leaning towards eq due to deca's review on recovery.

Any input would be appreciated.
Just use 25 mg of Clomid as studies show 25 mg is enough

Twenty-five milligrams of clomiphene citrate presents positive effect on treatment of male testosterone deficiency - a prospective study.
Twenty-five milligrams of clomiphene citrate presents positive effect on treatment of male testosterone deficiency - a prospective study. - PubMed - NCBI

Clomiphene citrate effects on testosterone/estrogen ratio in male hypogonadism.
Clomiphene citrate effects on testosterone/estrogen ratio in male hypogonadism. - PubMed - NCBI

Only use HCG at the end of the cycle / beginning PCT otherwise you'll reduce the pituitary hormone that triggers HCG production (GnRH).

Back