Considering a first test cycle - guidance welcomed :)

H91

Good day everyone,

Opening this post in relation to my preceding one on Anavar New to PEDs, looking for some advice

I would like to start a tets cycle, but before I jump into this pool, I would like to weight the hoped benefit/risk ratio.

The gains that can be expected from a test cycle seem to depend a lot on the initial test levels. Someone with low test would experience more gains than someone who already has a high test level.
Knowing that I have a test level around 900, can I still expect like 20% strength gain after a few months?
Also read that in order to keep the Lydig cells working and not have my nuts turn to raisins, I should also be using HGH, but this seems to be a high risk option for someone having diabetes.

All comments and guidance welcomed :)

Some results from my latest bloodwork below:
Sodium*.............................................. 137mmol/L

Potassium* .......................................... 4,3mmol/L

Créatinine* .......................................... 13,4 mg/L

Cholesterol* ........................................ 2,25 g/L

Triglycerides* ....................................... 1,25 g/L

Cholesterol HDL* .................................. 0,48 g/L

Cholestérol non-HDL ............... 1,77 g/L

CRP ..................... 0,4 mg/L

S.G.O.T/ASAT* ............... 48 UI/L

S.G.P.T/ALAT* ................ 42 UI/L

GGT ...... 18 UI/L

Alcaline Phosphatases ......................... 86 UI/L

Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG) .... 59,46 nmol/L

Oestradiol*........................................... 35 pg/mL

L.H.*................................................... 4,8 UI/L

F.S.H.*................................................. 3,8 UI/L

Testosterone ........................................ 874,97 ng/dL

T.S.H............................. 1,17 mUI/L

Free Testosterone 9,6 pg/mL
33,3 pmol/L

Bioavailable Testosterone 1,87 ng/mL
6,49 nmol/L

The free test and bioavailable test seem low :(

Your way overthinking it
Most probably

Was more looking at 250 to start with and then up to 375
Starting with a 16 weeks cycle before eventually going on cruise would be my preferred option

My blood work looks fine but I'm a noob. Anything I should be watching out for?

Was more looking at 250 to start with and then up to 375
Starting with a 16 weeks cycle before eventually going on cruise would be my preferred option
youre 51. what need do you have to blast and cruise? even if your cycle dosing is 375mg of test. just stick to trt at that age especially if your previous cycles were oral only.

What would you consider as a trt dose?
Also read that at this level I should not be too concerned with risks, should I have some AI at hand though?

What would you consider as a trt dose?
Also read that at this level I should not be too concerned with risks, should I have some AI at hand though?
If you don’t know this than that’s a problem. Cmon, read buddy. Do your own research and don’t say you have. You wouldn’t have done an oral only, you wouldn’t start at 250mg week, you wouldn’t ask about an AI and you would know what an approx Trt dose is ….

If you don’t know this than that’s a problem. Cmon, read buddy. Do your own research and don’t say you have. You wouldn’t have done an oral only, you wouldn’t start at 250mg week, you wouldn’t ask about an AI and you would know what an approx Trt dose is ….
Mate
You don't know that.

The thing is that the start dose ranges everywhere from 200 to 600 depending on where and who is giving the information.
I am asking for some guidance but if that's too much then I'll carry myself away.
But thanks so much for your post.

Mate
You don't know that.

The thing is that the start dose ranges everywhere from 200 to 600 depending on where and who is giving the information.
I am asking for some guidance but if that's too much then I'll carry myself away.
But thanks so much for your post.
Lol 200 to 600 for what ???

Carry yourself to some research. Every question you asked is posted 500 times over and over

if your natural testosterone is 900 at 51, you would be an idiot to start using steroids. (is your testosterone still 900 after that dumb oral only cycle you did?)

this isnt for the average person, especially someone with naturally high testosterone levels especially at your age.

you will just be fighting side effects and lower your natural testosterone production permanently when you inevitably get bored with weightlifting and want to stop. You aren't an athlete, until recently you were obese, you are looking for a short cut at 51, wanting people to give you a number on your "gainz" from a test cycle

you got nothing out of your oral only cycle so you should know whatever you do next won't make you superman, this isnt stuff to mess around with especially when you dont have the time or will to research things properly.

this sounds rude but im telling you that you will experience side effects that will vastly outweigh whatever minimal benefits you will experience, you dont know this because you just took some tabs of the most mild steroid for a few weeks.

youre 51. what need do you have to blast and cruise? even if your cycle dosing is 375mg of test. just stick to trt at that age especially if your previous cycles were oral only.
I disagree. What does age have to do with having fun experimenting and getting jacked?
this sounds rude but im telling you that you will experience side effects that will vastly outweigh whatever minimal benefits you will experience, you dont know this because you just took some tabs of the most mild steroid for a few weeks.
I'm in my late 50s and I barley have any side effects from Tren and Test. However, I have not pushed past 350 mg Test and 150 mg Tren. I let me tell you, I did not get "minimal benefits"

I disagree. What does age have to do with having fun experimenting and getting jacked?

I'm in my late 50s and I barley have any side effects from Tren and Test. However, I have not pushed past 350 mg Test and 150 mg Tren. I let me tell you, I did not get "minimal benefits"
Show us the before and after results

im not saying he will have side effects and no benefits due to his age

Back