Cruise Weight loss suggestions

Tazrok

In a few days I'm about to go from a 600mg pw test E only blast to a 150 - 200mg cruise for a minimum of 12 weeks Befor blasting again and I want to cut as much as I can as I'm fat.
My diet is diled in at the mo and my body recomp has gone very well and just wanted some extra help to shed some lb.
For the last 16 weeks on blast I and lost no weight but have dramatic lowered my body fat and increased muscle mass.
I total I have about 50lb to lose and I'm not planning to do that all in 1 cruise.

I have to wonder, have you done blood work? At 25% you must be aromatizing like crazy. I wonder what your e2 is?

Plan for a 20 week cut at roughly 1-2lbs per week. Keep your blasting dose for a while going into the cut, get some tirzepatide. Start at 2.5mg per week and titrate up by 2.5mg every 4 weeks. Figure out how you're going to hit your protein target of 1g/lb of body weight when you don't want to eat. Get at least 30m of cardio every day.

I have to wonder, have you done blood work? At 25% you must be aromatizing like crazy. I wonder what your e2 is?

Plan for a 20 week cut at roughly 1-2lbs per week. Keep your blasting dose for a while going into the cut, get some tirzepatide. Start at 2.5mg per week and titrate up by 2.5mg every 4 weeks. Figure out how you're going to hit your protein target of 1g/lb of body weight when you don't want to eat. Get at least 30m of cardio every day.
I had 3 lots of blood work done so far and e2 normal range is 42 to 159 and iv had 150, 149 and 430 but no sides and manages easyly with Aromasin.
Currently I'm having 300g protein a day and I get 60mins cardio a day takes NG my little girl to and from school

Congratulations on the weight loss. Absolutely life changing.

Watch your cruise dose and move to where you aren’t at supraphysiological levels which may require an AI. Keep lifting and keep the protein up. There’s some solid advice in this thread for you.

Might be a silly question but other than suppressing appetite how else dose tirzepatide help?

There's a host of things it will do. As you stated, it will suppress appetite, slow gastric emptying, have you feel full with less food. In that sense it will help you maintain a consistent deficit with less effort. It will also improve insulin sensitivity and help eliminate visceral fat more quickly than a simple deficit would, improving your health substantially. There's also some recent literature that suggests that it will increase lipolysis, again, above and beyond a simple deficit.

There's a reason it is as successful as it is in clinical trials.

There's a host of things it will do. As you stated, it will suppress appetite, slow gastric emptying, have you feel full with less food. In that sense it will help you maintain a consistent deficit with less effort. It will also improve insulin sensitivity and help eliminate visceral fat more quickly than a simple deficit would, improving your health substantially. There's also some recent literature that suggests that it will increase lipolysis, again, above and beyond a simple deficit.

There's a reason it is as successful as it is in clinical trials.
Brilliant thank you. Iv found a UK supplier but says need to add bacteriostatic water so just researching that and how to take tirzepatide

Brilliant thank you. Iv found a UK supplier but says need to add bacteriostatic water so just researching that and how to take tirzepatide

Oh, hey, that's easy. Get some insulin syringes and some BA water. Tirzepatide comes in is lyophilized form, that is a freeze dried white powder that needs to be reconstituted. Get some sterile alcohol wipes, wipe the vial tops for the BA water and the tirzepatide, draw up some water, inject into the powder, jostle it around a bit and you have your reconstituted peptide.

If, for example you reconstitute 10mg with 1ml of BA water, then .25ml or 25 units on an insulin syringe will be your 2.5mg dose. Inject subq, typically in the abdomen.

I'm offering a summary to get you started, but you'll want to research the process for yourself.

180cm 250lb and at my last scan 25%, I was 38% Befor my cycle and my weight was 257l

So you were 38% and started a blast and lost fat in the process?

What are you here for advice for? Sounds like your doing things right lmao. Like everyone has said, Tirz is a miracle drug. You could drop your calories very low and you won't notice the hunger.

Back