Cruise Weight loss suggestions

Tazrok

In a few days I'm about to go from a 600mg pw test E only blast to a 150 - 200mg cruise for a minimum of 12 weeks Befor blasting again and I want to cut as much as I can as I'm fat.
My diet is diled in at the mo and my body recomp has gone very well and just wanted some extra help to shed some lb.
For the last 16 weeks on blast I and lost no weight but have dramatic lowered my body fat and increased muscle mass.
I total I have about 50lb to lose and I'm not planning to do that all in 1 cruise.

So you were 38% and started a blast and lost fat in the process?

What are you here for advice for? Sounds like your doing things right lmao. Like everyone has said, Tirz is a miracle drug. You could drop your calories very low and you won't notice the hunger.
Thank you.
If I drop my calories low I will struggle with protien intake. Currently on 2000 calories and hitting 290g protein and Il be dropping to 200mg a week test E on the cruise and that's the part that's confusing and worrying me as don't want to lose to much of what iv built

Thank you.
If I drop my calories low I will struggle with protien intake. Currently on 2000 calories and hitting 290g protein and Il be dropping to 200mg a week test E on the cruise and that's the part that's confusing and worrying me as don't want to lose to much of what iv built
You will lose some water and fullness. But muscles will be minimal.

Worry about cutting that fat. Then your future blast will be easier.

Oh, hey, that's easy. Get some insulin syringes and some BA water. Tirzepatide comes in is lyophilized form, that is a freeze dried white powder that needs to be reconstituted. Get some sterile alcohol wipes, wipe the vial tops for the BA water and the tirzepatide, draw up some water, inject into the powder, jostle it around a bit and you have your reconstituted peptide.

If, for example you reconstitute 10mg with 1ml of BA water, then .25ml or 25 units on an insulin syringe will be your 2.5mg dose. Inject subq, typically in the abdomen.

I'm offering a summary to get you started, but you'll want to research the process for yourself.
Sorry if I'm being dumb but the stuff I'm looking to buy is Tirzepatide Mounjaro 20mg vial how much ba water would I need to add and do I inject the water into the vile with the tirz?.
Sorry for sounding dumb mate just finding it a bit hard finind the correct information about how to use and what amounts ect

Sorry if I'm being dumb but the stuff I'm looking to buy is Tirzepatide Mounjaro 20mg vial how much ba water would I need to add and do I inject the water into the vile with the tirz?.
Sorry for sounding dumb mate just finding it a bit hard finind the correct information about how to use and what amounts ect
Not dumb at all. Lets say you want to take 5mg/week. If you put 4ml of BA water unto the vile (yes you inject the BA water into the vile), then 1ml would be 5mg. 20/4=5. So if you use 2ml of BA water, (20/2=10) you would only have to inject .5ml a week to get you 5ml. Hope this helps.

Back