crystallized gear always means there is steroids ?

rus7ee

when vials with oils crystallize does it mean there is steroids in them or could it be some other chemicals that crystallize to fake it ?

You can never know unless you send to test it yourself. It sucks but it is what it is.

Some of my stuff crystallizes inside the package, I guess it's due to temperature fluctuation. I trust my provider and my bloods come constantly the same.

Usually reputable labs that exist at least 2 years or so don't fake stuff anymore, underdosing is possible, but seriously I don't think you will save much at all these days by doing this with primo or anavar. One bad mistake costs way more to a source.

some other chemicals that crystallize to fake it ?

No one fakes steroids in 2024. The raws are dirt cheap and homebrewing is very easy. Testing is available for everyone. It doesn't make sense to fake anything anymore.

All this "primo is always fake" "its hard to find real anavar" talk are parroted stories from the last century.

thanks guys what about frontloading test c how much and how long till it works fine
Even if you frontload or not the half life of the drug is still the same, I used to frontload years ago and found that it made zero difference if I just take my regular dose for the blast consistently throughout the weeks

I prefer gear that might crash because the brew uses the absolute minimum amount of solvents than just taking the easy way out with lots of BB.
Do you also base your blast doses on how much BB is acceptable to you?
Like blast on 500/wk test because if you blast on 1g/wk is double the BB every week...