Cutting compound order

Guys.

If you was doing a 16 week cut with low dose TTM Blend (1ml per week) as a base to hold onto tissue, and you wanted to utilise Clen and DNP at different times, would you finish with DNP or Clen?

IE

Clen weeks 8-14 with DNP weeks 14-16

Or the other way round?

(I appreciate some people don’t run these compounds and that’s fine. I’m just looking for peoples opinions on my actual question rather than saying you don’t run these compounds)

Thanks

I haven't personnaly used DNP.
I have used clen a few year ago, but that was not really pleasant...

How is your BF now ?
I think both of these compound would best shine if your BF is already pretty low.

I haven't personnaly used DNP.
I have used clen a few year ago, but that was not really pleasant...

How is your BF now ?
I think both of these compound would best shine if your BF is already pretty low.

I’m just planning ahead. Il cut week 16-8 with just TRT test and 300 cal deficit.

Im guessing the unpleasant experience from clen was severe shakes? If so, starting at a super low dose like 20-30mg and tapering up by 10-20mcg every week or 2 will completely solve that issue. I used to go up to 80mcg and shake like crazy for two weeks. Then I learned that you can start lower and not get extreme shakes and still get results from it. My last run was just 3 weeks at the end of a cut and I went 20-30-40mcg. The scale and mirror still moved but I didn’t experience any sides

Im guessing the unpleasant experience from clen was severe shakes? If so, starting at a super low dose like 20-30mg and tapering up by 10-20mcg every week or 2 will completely solve that issue. I used to go up to 80mcg and shake like crazy for two weeks. Then I learned that you can start lower and not get extreme shakes and still get results from it. My last run was just 3 weeks at the end of a cut and I went 20-30-40mcg. The scale and mirror still moved but I didn’t experience any sides

Rhom make a great Clen/T3 product. I use that. It can be lethal though if you do too much. I think a safe dose is 0.5mp per day without titration.

Shake was not that crazy.
But BP was through the roof. Never had BP issue, with any other compound...
Super nervous all the time, bad sleep also...

I don't remember the dosage though, but I lowered it, without much effect...

Never again for me ;)

Shake was not that crazy.
But BP was through the roof. Never had BP issue, with any other compound...
Super nervous all the time, bad sleep also...

I don't remember the dosage though, but I lowered it, without much effet...

Never again for me ;)

You must have been doing 80+ mcg?

Start low for at least the first 4-5 days and see how willing you are to deal with the side effects. The sweating, hunger, and blood sugar crashing is quite rough

why even bother with the clen if your going to use dnp ? dnp will blow the tits off clen everytime. its like asking how to use tren and turkesterone

Back