Cutting cycle help

Jason Janicky

Looking for some advise.. I'm 52 yrs old, 6'1 and normally around 250lbs. Been running 450mg TestE for 6wks, then added 50mg NPP m.w.f. that i plan on running for 4mos. total. I'm already weighing around 275lbs at this point, and still have a bit of a belly. I'm happy with the muscle gains, but not too comfortable carrying this much weight. I was hoping for advise of a good cut cycle i can run next to loose the extra belly and body fat, but hold as much muscle as i can, and get down to around 245/250lbs where i feel more comfortable. Any cut cycle examples would be appreciated. Thanks.

Anabolics are anabolics so they all build muscle.

From my side there is no AAS for cutting or bulking, I mean of course there are molecules that make you hold more water than others and give you a puffy look but that's all.

Ur diet will do the trick!

You can even cut on just Test at TRT doses up to you.

youre 52 and pushed from 250 to 275 lbs? and it sounds like thats from 6 weeks? changing or adding more drugs isnt the solution.

your diet is the solution. unless you want to die early...

200 test 200 mast and finish of with some anavar is my recommendation.
Side effects should be minimal on this one .
Hgh 4 ius at your age would be great also.
Getting your weight down as low as you can is the way to go in my opinion .
How much body fat do you think you carry?

200 test 200 mast and finish of with some anavar is my recommendation.
Side effects should be minimal on this one .
Hgh 4 ius at your age would be great also.
Getting your weight down as low as you can is the way to go in my opinion .
How much body fat do you think you carry?
Don't know exact body fat, but definitely carry extra belly weight. i wish i could tell you big legs had to do with the extra weight, but I've always had issues trying to get them to grow even back when i was younger and killing them during workouts. That cycle example seems like a good one to try. I was thinking of lowering test to a reasonable TRT dose and doing Var. I haven't tried Anavar as of yet, but friends have used it and were pleased with the results. I have done pharmaceutical HGH in the past and it worked very well, and hoping to run more in the near future. Its just so damn expensive for real growth, along with finding a good source, but no question I think it would be great for me at this age, for all the benefits. Thanks so much for the input, its much appreciated.

Looking for some advise.. I'm 52 yrs old, 6'1 and normally around 250lbs. Been running 450mg TestE for 6wks, then added 50mg NPP m.w.f. that i plan on running for 4mos. total. I'm already weighing around 275lbs at this point, and still have a bit of a belly. I'm happy with the muscle gains, but not too comfortable carrying this much weight. I was hoping for advise of a good cut cycle i can run next to loose the extra belly and body fat, but hold as much muscle as i can, and get down to around 245/250lbs where i feel more comfortable. Any cut cycle examples would be appreciated. Thanks.
Calories in vs calories out man. Diet should be the only thing on your mind gear has almost nothing to do with losing weight. One burger per day has more of an impact than the gear you’re taking.

Back